* * *

"You know how important this is to us, A." His British accent whispered as his arms snaked around my waist. "Us." His gross lips kissed my neck but I was zoned out in my own mind, staring blankly at my reflection in the window. The way my black and blonde hair intertwined around each other in a curl; the perfect mix of good and bad, and there I was stuck in the middle.

I grabbed my purse and held the hand of the driver to help me out of the car. My "boss" following behind and holding my waist again as we walked into the mansion. People of all kinds were here. Princes of other countries, businessmen, politicians, you name it. This ball was important and I was more than ready to get this over with.

As Felix was talking to people, his hand still holding my waist, I turned and looked around for a way out. This ball was themed to be all white. No greys, or off whites. The only colors here were the food. Even the guests had to wear white, including me. This tight sequin gown was making it harder and harder to breathe. But up on the balcony stood a man with bright green hair in a black suit. He gazed around the room leaning on his cane with his jaw clenched. He had a very strange look to him yet I was intrigued. He scanned the room more until his eyes met mine. I looked at him with curiosity; is eyes were just cold.

"Up the stairs and to the left are the bathrooms, keep going to the room at the end of the hallway and meet me back here for a dance before we go. Got it?" He whispered to me.

"Why can't I just get it and we get out? I don't wanna be here for long, Felix. I want to be back home with my baby." I sighed as I ran into a waiter carrying red wine, letting it spill all my white gown. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, miss." The sweet male waiter said. "Its fine, its fine. Where are the bathrooms?" I calmly asked. He pointed in the same direction Felix sent me in, and I was on my way. Thank god I packed a change of clothes.