Moving on- chapter 44

Today's the day. We are moving into our new house. I'm so thankful for these past couple months. I'm so glad to have Louie in my life. I'm happy to call him my son. The bond we have was not ever going to be defined. I'm just glad I am his mother. It's not all official, but I want him to be my son forever. I'm so happy Matt is Louie's dad. I'm glad he is a part of our lives, and i'm happy that tomorrow when go to bed I can call him my husband. We were ready to move. I'm thankful for Hermann for letting us stay here. It's been a good start, but I'm ready to have my own house. I'm ready for more space and privacy to be honest. 

We had everything packed and now it was time to move it. Antonio came over and helped us pack boxes into the truck. It took a while, but we got the job done. We got to the new house, and everything was real. This is exciting. We got everything inside, and now we needed to unpack. Everything was all over the place. This was the fun of it though. I smiled " this is out house!" Matt smiled and kissed me " yes, it's all ours!" We unpacked and this was just great for us. I smiled " Louie... what do you think of your new house...?" He smiled " big!" I laughed " yeah... it's bigger than what were used to huh..?" Matt smiled " we'll were gonna unpack and then next week we'll start painting your room... it's gonna be fun okay!"