Girl- chapter 13

We went on to the next call. It was call from call to call. This is just another day in our lives. I wouldn't give it up for anything. I'm happy that this is our life. 

We rush into the house and see a little boy and girl sitting there. The little girl was holding the boy in her arms. I looked at her " sweetie what's your name.." She looked at me, scared " Kara..." I looked at her " and who's this.." She looked at him " Jason..." I smiled " is that your brother.." She nodded "ya.." Just as this was confusing. We got some clarity. Jason started to seize. Brett kneeled down and held his head, and I pushed the medicine." I asked her " where's your mom and dad..?" She looked at me " momma's gone and daddy's helping miss amber.." The little boy stabilized. I looked at him as his eyes opened " your okay... we'll get you to the doctors.." The little girl guided me to miss ambers. I looked at this man " sir... is this your daughter.." He nodded " ya... what happened?" I looked at him " I'm a paramedic with the Chicago Fire Department... your son had a seizure were taking him to Chicago med..." He looked at me " oh god... is he going to be okay.." I looked at him " yeah we stopped the seizures... but the doctors will be able to tell you more when we get there.. we have to go.. you can ride with us.."