night- chapter 41

Matt's POV

I guess I was ready for tonight. I didn't know what to think or expect. The guys would mess with my somehow, I just know it. It's in our nature. We mess with each other all the time. It's a never ending cycle of some game I guess. I just know that I'm ready to be married. I've been married for a while. Nothing worked out before, but now I realize how ready I am. Gabby, Louie, and I are a family. I just want to be with them forever. I can't imagine another life for myself. There is nobody else I could, or want to be with. 

We got to the hotel it was a special night. I looked at everyone " so what do we have planned...." Otis looked at me " you'll see!" I laughed " somehow I don't think this will be anything good.." Hermann looked at me " relax your going to be a married man soon... time to have your last bit of fun and freedom!" I laughed " ok... then!" We got to the room and it was quiet. We walked in grabbed some beers. I laughed " so beers... what else...this is nice though.." 

A knock was at the door. Otis opened it up " yes... come in!" The girl stood there, and yup this is what I expected them to do all along.." She smiled " so which one of you is the most married man..." I laughed " that would be me.." She laughed " we'll I guess congratulations are in order!"