already did- chapter 38

We were moving in our new house next week. This place was already approved for Louie, and that was a surprise. I didn't know if anything would actually work out for me. I had slim chances, but i'm happy everything worked well for me. I love being a mom. I feel like I got a second chance at motherhood. I knew that things were going to work out for me, and when I saw him that day... I felt just so happy. I knew that we were a family. Louie is my family. Then Matt came home, and he wanted to work things out. He wanted us to be a family. Everything does work out sometimes, and I'm glad. I want a whole lot more. 

I needed to check to make sure our new place would be okay. I went to DCFS. I walked in " hi.. I'm Gabby you guys placed a little boy named Louie with me.." She remembered " yeah... I remember.. is something wrong..?" I nodded " no.. of course! not! no!" She looked at me " so what's happening?" I looked at her " were moving.... my fianceè got a house and were supposed to move in next week.." She smiled " I know... the house is nice... and good." I looked at her " so Casey came to talk to you.." She nodded " yes... your house is perfect... go enjoy that!"