wait- chapter 25

MAtt's pov

We sat outside looking at the sun set. It was beautiful and still so quiet. It was nice to be around this. Gabby was smiling. It was nice. I knew what I wanted to do. I couldn't wait another minute. I wasn't going to wait until we go home. I knew I had to propose now. I want to be with Gabby for the rest of my life. I want to come to her. I want to be with her everyday for the rest of my life. It's all I can think about. This was our time now. This was going to be the start of the real rest of our lives. I wanted things to change. 

I looked at her " I've been doing a lot of thinking recently!" She looked at me " what's wrong.." I looked at her, and stood up " I'm gonna talk for a minute... well I know things with us are good.. I feel good and your the reason for that. I meant it when I told you I didn't want to loose you and I never do. I want to wake up next to you. I want you to be by my side. Everything we went through this year, I want to think that it was all leading up to all of this. We have a son.. and theres so much more for us. I just don't want to think about it without you.... so will you marry me.. not today or tomorrow but soon marry me!" Gabby smiled, and laughed " yes of course! I want to marry you soon!" I slid the ring on her finger, and kissed her " soon it is.."