Talked about it- chapter 19

Matt's POV

I knew what we wanted. I knew what was right for me, and us. Not everything works out the way you plan, or want it to. A year ago I would have expected to be holding our baby boy or girl in 9 months. I didn't think of Gabby having a miscarriage one bit. I didn't think anything bad could ever happen. That's when you realize something. You don't expect anything to go wrong. Bad things happen. You just don't expect them to happen to you. You don't think about it until it happens. Before it happens theres no need to think about it. 

We have Louie in our lives and I'm so happy. Gabby made this decision on her own, but I'm glad she did. Everything is working out. Were going to get married. I'm just waiting for the right time to pull out the ring. 

I walked into the bedroom which was all open in this small apartment. I know Gabby was so thankful for Hermann for doing this for her and Louie. I'm glad they have a safe place. I want there to be more though. I looked at her " hey.. so I was thinking.." She smiled " ya... what were you thinking..?" I climb into bed, and look into her eyes " Well... we've always talked about getting away for a weekend.. and I think we should.." She looked at me " but we have Louie.." I looked at her " My sister could watch him for a weekend... she would love to see him!" I look at him " can we think about it...?" I nodded " sure!"