choice- chapter 31

Today's the day. Were picking a dress out today. I'm excited, but also kinda nervous. This just makes things very real. I just want to pick out the perfect one. I want my mom, and Matt to like it. I want to look good. I just need to focus on getting the best dress. 

We got to the place and I felt good. There were some nice dresses and there was for sure going to be one here for me. Stella got me into a fitting room, and laugh " go try these on.." I started trying on dresses. This was all just a start. I came out and they looked at me. I looked at them        " this is too my grandma's!" I went to try on another " this might work" I thought to myself. I tried on 30 dresses. They all just didn't feel right yet. I tried on another " I feel naked.. like something is going to fall down... and not only will I be married.. but everyone will have seen me naked.. I would get married naked!" Brett laughed " ok well try on this.. one!" I put it on and this was it. I felt good. It was strapless, but comfortable. It showed off in the right places. I felt covered, and confident. This is the dress that I wanted to get married in. Brett smiled " that's nice! you look beautiful!" Stella laughed " If anything happens with Matt.. I'd marry you in that dress..." I laughed " then it's settled... this is it!"