Did he- chapter 9

We got ready for bed. Matt and I sat with Louie in bed. He laid on my lap and Matt was next to me. We read him a good night story. I pointed to the page " who's that!" Louie smiled " baby!" I laughed             " yeah!" Matt pointed to the next page " and that's what..?" Louie looked at me " doggy!" I laughed " yes!" Louie was getting tired " ma ma.. mama!" I looked at Matt " did he..?" I laughed " did you just say mama...?" Louie giggled " mama.. dada!" I kiss his head " oh my god... you called us momma and dadda" Louie fell right asleep and that was our night. 

Matt and I crawled into our bed. We faced each other looking into each others eyes, noticing the smiles in our eyes. Our faces were all lit up. this wasn't something that was necessarily explainable. I guess Hermann or the chief would get it, but everyone else would just think it was great. it's an unexplainable feeling. It's great, but to us it is our world. I smiled " were mama and dada" Matt smiled " yeah how do you feel..?" I kissed him " like the luckiest mom in the world..." I shook Matt " I'm a mom!!!" Matt smiled " yeah yeah... were parents! ok now.. let's go to bed mom!" I closed my eyes " ok daddy!"