surprise- chapter 33

MAtt's POV

I had that surprise still. I bought a house and have been spending the last couple months fixing it up. It was nice, and modern. It just needed a couple fixes, and I just wanted to be perfect. A year ago Gabby was pregnant. It was all so sudden, but we were happy. We were excited to see what was to come. We were excited for parenthood. We talked about buying a house, cheap. We just wanted a place that we could fix up nice. We wanted somewhere that would be our forever home. We wanted a place for our two kids. A nice 3 bedroom, big living room, nice kitchen, and huge backyard. We wanted to have kids running around. There were a lot of house like that, and that's what we wanted. We knew finding the perfect house was slim, but we were going to make it our perfect house. 

This house is a nice 4 bedroom. It has everything we want, and it's ours. Working part time in construction has it's good side. I just had to keep it a secret for a couple more days until I could bring Gabby by to show her. She was going to be so surprised, and happy. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face. I looked at her " keep your schedule free thursday...." She smiled " ok... what are we doing Thursday?" I looked at her " it's a surprise!"