No... No you don't! - Chapter 3

I knew Matt wouldn't hurt me. That's not him, and that's never been him. He is a great guy. He always wants the best for me. I knew he was telling the truth about Susan. I always had a bad feeling about her. She was just too close. She made her way in, and I always had a bad feeling about it. I knew she would do something. I just don't know why. 

I kissed Matt " ready.." He smiled " yeah... just let me get my stuff.." I smiled " I'm going get Louie into the car. I took Louie's hand " ready... buddy!" He smiled and nodded his head. We got to the car. I picked him up and placed him into his car seat. I laughed " ok buddy!!" I heard a voice from the distance. I heard " Gabby.." I turned around to see Susan. I looked at her " what the hell...!" She looked at me " Gabby... hi!" I looked at her " what the hell are you doing here.." She looked at me " excuse me..." I laughed " you think your being all nice to me... your trying to get close to Matt.. I know what your doing!" She laughed " Gabby... your being ridiculous!" I laughed and closed the car door " am I... Matt told me you kissed him... he tells me everything..." She looked at me " that.. was nothing.." I laughed " sure..." Matt came to the car, and was just as stunned as me to see Susan. He put his arm around me " Gabby.. you forgot his bag..." I laughed " oops.. thanks baby!" Susan looked at Matt " Matt we need to talk..."Matt looked at me, and then at her " no.. no I have nothing to say.... I'm done working with you..." She looked at him, shocked at what he was saying " seriously.!?" He nodded            " yeah... i'm a firefighter, husband  and father first... and an alderman second!" She looked at him " you'll regret it.." He laughed " yeah.. I don't think I will..."