Stay With Me ☻ Pt.1

A/N: Warning- Murder♡ Does this song not seem perfect for this scene?

Your POV
So there we stood, above large containers filled with some type of chemical. I peer over the ledge and start feeling dizzy, why did he take me here? "Joker? What is this?" I question, my eyes flickering to his face.
(A/N- This scene is mainly from Suicide Squad, so spoilers... although there is also a twist.)

Completely ignoring my question, Joker backs away, grinning wildly. I can't help but watch as his exposed chest rises and falls under his button-up silk shirt. He stops his pacing and notices me staring."Do You wanna know how I got these scars?" He asks.

"Mhm," I mumble after a short while, his hands clap together excitedly as he circles me like prey.

"My father, was a drinker, he was a... fiend. And one night, he snaps, more crazy than usual. Mommy grabs a knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He steps towards me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face." And...." Joker stands there, his flailing arms stopping, before they come to his eye and mimic a tear rolling down his face pale face. I watch in horror as he cackles at my reaction.

"I'm sorry, Joker I und-" I begin before being cut off.

"You can't begin to understand my pretty, pretty, pretty little Y/N". I feel a hand reach forward to grab my jaw and turn it to look into the crystal eyes before me. "Now, would you die for me?" His eyes flashing to look at both my eyes. I nod my head,

"Yes". He smiles and runs his thumb over my lips, smearing my lipstick.

"That's to easy. Would you... Would you live for me, hmmm?" and as he speaks, a cool breeze settles into the room, making our hair sway. He waits, as patiently as he is capable of.

"Yes," I speak quietly, trying to convince myself as much as I was Joker. He frowns and takes his hand away from my face, once again pacing before me.

"Do not speak this oath thoughtlessly. Desire is surrender, surrender becomes power. Now tell me, do you want this?"

My eyes drift towards the floor, to his then back to his face as he closes his eyes in wait. "I do," his eyes shoot open,

"Say it. Say it. Say it! Pretty pretty pretty-" he brings his face closer to mine as though he is about to kiss me.

"Please?" I beg and just before our lips touch he smiles and steps back to admire me.

"God, you're so good."