Chapter 1: Rain all day

Someone told him that someday he'd meet the girl he was destined to be with. 6 years ago when he was still alone, that certain girl came up and helped him with the hardships of school, and then later left him before coming back 5 years later. Pretty messed up huh?

Jess placed his hand firmly on the stool as he took Leslie's face with his other hand and pulled her closer, and deepened the kiss. He was glad when she didn't resist. In return, she kissed him back, as well as he did which was surprisingly good since for all he knew, this was her first kiss. His hand made its way to her hair, gently grabbing and pulling it as he embraced every single moment.

      After what seemed like hours which was overly exaggerated, because it was only for a maximum of maybe, 20 seconds or so, they broke off the kiss as to gain the oxygen that was much needed. They both were breathing hard as they stared into each other's eyes. Both of them couldn't help but smile.

"So..." Leslie bit her bottom lip in a seductive manner that was unintentional. "What now?"

"Well, we can continue with what we were just doing..." Jess dropped his gaze on Leslie's lips and grinned. He tilted her chin up and kissed her tenderly once more.

      "Hey, Leslie!"

The sudden call from Bill made Leslie gasp in surprise and break the kiss. "Oh no..." She turned to the door before flashing her eyes at Jess. "You have to go, now!" The urgency in her voice made Jess chuckle.

"It's okay. Walking up your stairs take like 5 minutes to reach here..."

      He took back his words when a knock came on the door. "Shoot!" Leslie muttered and pushed him down before the door opened.

     "Hey, Leslie, I was just wondering..." Bill trailed on and stopped when he looked up and saw his daughter standing by the window suspiciously with her hands behind her back. His eye brow arched, he asked, "What are you doing?"

      "I... Uh I was just enjoying the weather."

      "It's raining."

      She shrugged and smiled. "So, you were saying?"

      Bill thought it was strange for his daughter's behavior but let it go. "Oh yes. I was wondering which color would you prefer for your room."

"My room?"

"Yeah. Surely you must've grown old of having this pink wall," he looked around and chuckled. "You're turning 18 soon and we thought that maybe you'd want to have the walls touched up a little bit... And maybe have your room bigger if you want."

Her room was pink for a reason. Back in Arlington, girls used to tease her for having a 'boys room' when they came over so when her family relocated, she asked for her walls to be pink. Now that she thought about it, she didn't really even like the color pink that much. Maybe Maroon, or perhaps blue would be a better choice.

"I don't know. I'm having a debate over which one would be nicer, blue or maroon."

     "It depends. Which shade of blue are you thinking of exactly?"

     "I was thinking of Royal Blue." It was Jess's favorite color.

     "Royal Blue it is then." Bill decided and smiled. He stared at Leslie, noticing that she hadn't move a single step from the area. "Well... Im gonna go now..." He said in his retreating form, eyeing her to see what she was trying to hide. He gave up on it since knowing her, she would never tell him so he just left.