Tension

A/n: So
1. This is to make up for the last one shots hahah and
2. I got this cool writing app that gives me first lines to use so I plucked one from there and here u go.
-----

As soon as she walked in, she felt the tension.

Even amongst all the screaming, The caretaker felt a problem that had already arisen as she walked into her job at the Shining Sunflower Preschool in Kansas.

None of her employees could tell her exactly why 5 year old Sam Winchester and 4 year old Gabe Novak were no longer playing house like they did every single day.

They were on two sides of the playground, occasionally stealing glares at the other child. All her coworkers tell her is that the kids got into a fight, and that they would "settle it later". How they knew the kids declared that, she had no clue. She had to admit, though, that they were both intelligent for 5 and 4 year olds.

"Are you really gonna let them? I mean, what if they start fist fighting?" She asked.

"We'll intervene if they get to fists." Her coworkers replied with as they made lunches for the kids who brought none. The caretaker sighed and began placing chips onto the red paper plates, and the plates onto the tray. She sighed at her coworkers' blatant disregard for the issue, and she walked to the 3 picnic tables to hand the dozen kids their food.

As the kids were happily munching on their peanut butter and jellies, Sam and Gabriel continued to glare at each other from different tables.

"When did they say they would 'settle it'?" The caretaker asked, smoothing her hair into a ponytail.

"Recess." Her coworker replied. He turned to the bell as she did when it rung unexpectantly. She felt bad indulging in preschoolers fighting for her own curiosity to be sated, but her other coworkers were doing the same, so she assumed it wasnt that bad.

She opened the doors and let the kids practically shoot out of the doors like rockets onto the jungle gym. The employees at Shining Sunflower Preschool followed, and they couldn't help but stare as Sam Winchester and Gabriel Novak took up to their argument.

"YOUR EYES ARE PRETTIER."

"NO YOURS ARE"

-----
A/n: I highkey hate how short this is.

I am working on around 6 one shots (aT ONCE) for this book, so keep an eye out.

~Rem