Training for The Ballet, Winchester?

a/n: fuck update hiatus. Im so sleep deprived and yEA

----

Sam sighed as he felt the judging eyes of his older brother. His brother leaned against the doorway, watching Sam stretch, which sounds weirder when its actually put into words.

"Problem, Dean?" Sam asked as he rose, walking over to the stereo. He was in the room that he had devoted to his passion. The boys spent a countless amount of time to making this room look like a little studio, and they did it to their now jailed father's room to (hopefully) piss him off when he got out in 3 years.

"Nope. I just don't understand why ballet." Dean commented. He was still confused about it, granted, but he didn't particularly have a problem with his brother dancing around. Whatever made the kid happy.

"It's relaxing." Sam replied as he looked real quick in the mirror that spanned the one wall, checking his dancing outfit and adjusting it.

"I'm not judging you dude." Dean didn't have any problem with it, honest to god. Besides, the eldest Winchester would bend over backwards to get the opportunity to bend Sam's ballet teacher over a table.

"You're not gonna call it gay?" This is suprisingly the first time either of them got this deep in conversation about Sam's interest, despite the fact that he's been into it for around 10 years. Sam got bullied for being 'gay' because he's a ballet dancer. Which is ironic, because his older brother, who likes shooting guns and bars and rock and roll, is the gay one, because fuck the norm.

Dean snorted. "Yeah, because I have a right to do that." Again, the want to bend Sam's very male ballet teacher over a table was a very present want in the 20 year old's mind pretty much all of his waking moments.

Sam rolled his eyes, scrolling through his IPod for a song. The meticulous organization of the songs didn't help when you couldn't chose one.

"Now go away, I have to practice for the recital." Sam waved his hand and started the music. Dean just raised his hands in surrender and slid out of the doorway, letting Sam alone.

3 days later

"Very good Sam!" Castiel exclaimed when Sam finished his audition. He had a rough voice, but he was quite sweet. He was always complimenting the kids and making them feel good about their routines.

"Now, about the recital," Anna exclaimed, and the kids gathered, sitting on the light linoleum floor around Castiel and Anna in a half circle. "We have our two for the duet dance, as well as our background trio" That was super quick!

Sam had auditioned in hopes of getting the part with Jess. She was really pretty, especially in the glittery, pale pink outfit she was wearing. The glitter went hand in hand with the glitter she had sparkling in her pale blonde locks, which spiraled beautifully into curls that framed her face. It would be his dream to dance this duet with her.

"-The background dancers are as follows." Castiel continued, naming Sam's best friend, Charlie. Nobody would know she was into ballet due to her sailor of a mouth and her "because fuck you thats why" attitude.

Ruby was also chosen to be a supporting dancer for the duet. She was your stereotypical ballet dancer, if Sam can be completely honest. Her parents were loaded too, which is why it makes no sense why she was here.

And then the third girl in the trio was chosen.

"-and Jessica Moore."

Sam yelled internally.

"As for our duet, it will be performed by Sam Winchester-" Better break my legs now.

Anna finished Castiel's sentence for him. "-and Gabriel Novak." Swan diving off the nearest bridge would actually be better, Sam thought as Gabriel shot him a wink. Sam visibly cringed, and Charlie snorted.

Some of the girls shouted in protest, accusing the teachers of choosing Gabriel because he was either

a. The shortest, or

b. Because he was the younger brother of both Castiel and Anna.

Gabriel, however, had no cool VIP pass to every solo they had to offer, because this was the first big part in general he had ever gotten.

"We chose all 5 parts based on their dancing abilities, nothing more." Castiel replied. "Everyone may go home, except the ones chosen for the parts. Have a safe night everyone!" Castiel chirped, letting the kids grab their bags from against the wall and return to the unisex locker room. It was an odd thing to have the lockers be unisex, but there were stalls that were both secure and multipurpose, to the point where you could stay inside and shower, change, and other maintenance without leaving. Also, the teens were suprisingly respectful of each other.

Once they left, Castiel and Anna seperated the two boys and the three girls. Anna would be teaching the trio their moves, while her and Castiel would be teaching the duet routine, because duet does mean two people.

"Girls, you may sit down." Castiel said. They went to sit on the floor by the bags, Ruby and Jessica giggling to eachother. Charlie, however, looked liked she was having a whale of a time, folding her arms and sitting a considerable distance away from the other two girls.

Castiel instructed Sam and Gabe to sit closer, and Anna started the song, and the teachers began to perform the routine.

-----

"Sam, don't you think you've been practicing for too long?" Dean had taken Charlie and Sam home at around 9, and Sam didn't stop practicing, and here they were, at 1 in the morning.

"I need this to be perfect." Sam didn't quite care about his partner at this point, mainly because he didn't care about a lot of things. As long as they didn't have to talk, it wouldn't really matter. He wasn't gonna let that short lil guy who only consisted of 582% gay and -205% common sense, let him get in the way.

"Well, you can't practice without a partner." Dean snickered.

And then Gabriel appeared in the doorway next to Dean, already dressed in his recital outfit.

"Heya Samwich." Gabriel winked at Sam again.

"Dean, how-"

"I talked to Cas and he let Gabe come over to practice." Dean knew Sam was gonna ask about his sleeping, before he responded with "I usually don't sleep anyway, so don't bother."

"You're fucking Mr. Castiel aren't you-"

Dean disappeared before the question was fully out of his little brother's mouth.

"Yeah they're totally fucking." Gabriel replied, sauntering in through the door and looking around the studio within the Winchester home. He placed his duffel bag on the bench and sat square in the middle of the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting." Gabriel replied. "Don't you think we should get to know eachother before we dance a steamy duet together?"

"No." Sam replied, smoothing back the loose hairs in his hair, which had been loosely and hastily thrown up.

"Do you have a man bun?" Gabriel snorted.

"You can't say anything." Sam reached down to pull Gabriel's material headband up. He let go, and it snapped back down, hitting the Novak's head painfully.

"O w." Gabriel replied, fixing his headband down. Sam sat down across from Gabriel

"Alright, what do you wanna know?" Sam asked.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, Sam thought, smiling a little.

-----

a/n: so I will have to go on hiatus very soon due to school and whatnot, so im very sorry about that. how would you guys like if I opened requests for this again? I need more ideas.

-rem☆