Cabin Fever (Part 2)

OHMYGOD I THOUGHY I UPDAYED I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

(Sam's POV)

I wondered down the path, almost tripping twice. Gabe was nowhere, and the lake was almost in sight. I figured out how bad of an idea this once once the path curved, leaving me no view of the cabins. The moon splattered its light across the sky, twisting the shadows of the trees into grotesque figures. I slugged down the path, until I heard something, hidden in the trees.

Something was laughing.

"This really was a bad idea," I mumbled, and picked up a wirey stick for some sort of defense. Just then, something jumped out of the woods. I couldn't see it very well, but it's hair stuck out every which way, and it almsot howled. I backed up, and the creature moved into a patch of light, and I wished I hadn't gotten a better view.

It had bright green hair, sticking up in knotted swirls. His face was painted poorly, and splatters of blood covered the overly large shoes and red and gold suit.

SCREW THIS TO HELL. SCREW ME, SCREW WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS, SCREW EVERYONE FOR DECIDING ON A CLOWN MOVIE.

I dropped the stick and began running. My legs carried me to wherever, just away. My feet pounded against the packed dirt, and everything was a blur as the ground rushed up to hug me.

* * *

"SAM GET UP-"

"DEAN SHUT UP."

"I told you guys that was a horrible idea."

"Shut up Gabe. We're the matchmakers here."

I stood up suddenly, only to see the same clown, now talking to... Jo? I screamed again, and backed away, only to find I had been layed on a table. I violently hit the kitchen tile. My vision blurred again, and everything, once again, faded to black.

* * *

"He's waking up again," Jo said, and my vision was finally clear. I was in my bedroom, surrounded by Jo, Dean, Michael, and a grumpy looking Lucifer.

"You Ok Sammy?" Dean asked, pushing the hair out of my face.

"What happened?" I tried to sit up, but my side shot an electric pain through my body. I groaned, and Michael pushed me back on the bed.

"You passed out outside. Jo found you and got us. Then you passed out again, and fell off the table. You have a bruise on your side, but it should be fine."

"LEMME COME IN!" I heard someone yell from the other side of the closed door.

"DAMNIT GABE, TAKE OFF THE COSTUME AND THE FUCKIN' MAKEUP," Kevin yelled from the other side of the door. Michael grabbed his duffel bag, which he still hadn't unpacked, and threw a random pile of clothes out the door.

"Wait, costume?" I asked, trying to sit up.

"Well," Jo dragged out.

"These idiots decided it would be a good idea to dress up someone in a clown costume, and have Gabe 'save' you," Michael continued, and emotions swirled through my body, "But you fainted before Gabe even got there. Jo got to you before that fatass did,"

"I had said it was a poor idea," Lucifer repeated, yawning. I cursed him as we all began yawning in response.

"You bought the damn costume!" Cas yelled, running a hand through his coal hair.

Finally, Gabe bursts through the door, in only boxers.

"GABE PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES DAMNIT," Balthazar yells, throwing a pair of jeans through the open door, which catch on Meg's head. She grimaces, throwing them back at Balthazar.