Wonderfully Winged Winchesters

HEY IM NOT DEAD SO LETS DO THIS I FORGET WHO SUGGESTED THIS PROMPT BUT ITS A GREAT IDEA SO YEAH

This isn't really that Sabriel-esque specifically, but still emits Sabriel.
-----

"Hey Sam, where's the damn duffel bag?" Dean stumbled around, looking for the small duffle bag of "medical" items somewhere around the dingy motel room.

"Somewhere." Sam was having trouble navigating the tiny bathroom, almost as if he was being constricted when he was in such a small of a space.

"dAMNIT!" Dean knocked over a lamp, unaware the lamp was 3 feet away.

"wHY CANT I MOVE?" and then an extreme flash of gold light exploded through the bathroom, followed by Sam's garbled words.

"SAMMY!!" and then Dean was surrounded by a cloud of black, as if he was being suffocated by the smoke of a violent fire. His vision was clouded with black, but he could figure that the golden light stopped suddenly, followed by the thump of Sam's body colliding with the bathroom floor.

Dean followed, collapsing in between the beds.
-----

"sAMMY?" Sam heard the screams of his older brother, and his eyes snapped open.

"Dean?" Sam stood and stumbled to the doorway, before he realized he couldn't get out.

"wHAT THE FUCK?" Dean was swatting at his back, flailing wildly with the two black wings attached to his back.

"Dean get that Halloween costume thing off and let's get going." Sam folded his arms, not amused at Dean's 6 inch wings he had put on.

"Sammy..." Dean flexed the wings as far as they'd go, which was the entire room. He knocked over more things that were perched on their shelves. He flapped once, and every research paper Sam had on the table flew off.

"DEAN REALLY?" Sam dove for the papers, and Dean gasped.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OUTDOING ME?!"

"What?"

Sam looked behind him, and attached to his own back were 6 glittering golden wings, all folded up, but still huge. The smallest ones, which were the lowest on his back were half the size of Dean's. The largest ones were twice the size of Dean's

"I WANT COOL WINGS TOO!!"

"Dean shut up."

"tHIS IS SO COOL"

"We should be figuring out how this happened..."

So Sam flexed his brand new wings, and got to work on his laptop.
-----

"Dean if Cas wanted to show up he would have." Sam deadpanned, as Dean screamed for probably the 562023th time

"what if he's hurt ohno-"

"He's probably fine, let your boyfriend have fre-"

"HESNOTMYBOYFRIEND" Dean scrambled over his words, and Sam laughed.

"Yeah okay..."

Dean flapped his ebony wings, which made Sam's papers fly up in a frenzy. He threw himself on the table to keep them from falling, which made Dean laugh hysterically.

"iT'S NOT FUNNY"

Dean just continued to laugh.

4 days later

"Why isn't Cas answering me, it's been a week!"

"Have you noticed your wings are like Cas'?"

Dean froze, and turned defensive as his knuckles turned white from gripping baby's steering wheel.

"Yours look like Gabriel's"

Sam looked up at the road, and Anna appeared in the middle of the road.

"sweRVESWERVESWERVE"

"SONUVABITCH"

Anna disappeared, only to appear in the backseat.

"Hello Winchesters."

Dean swerved this time.

"ITHOUGHTYOUWEREDEAD"

"Irrelevant." She snapped. "You're wondering why you both have wings."

"Old news sugartits."

"Call me 'sugartits' again and I smite you." She completely changed topics, as if someone pressed skip on a song. "You have wings because when an angel falls in love with a human, the human will take the angel's wings, under a circumstance of course."

Both Winchesters tensed up.

"Okay, so where's Cas?"

"Yeah, why couldn't Gabriel tell me he loves me."

"Castiel is dead, Gabriel too."

And she vanished.
-----

WOOPS

HEY I MIGHT DO REQUESTS AGAIN

-R E M