Cabin Fever

Long Oneshot and Smut here WoOOoOps

(Third Person)

   The Winchester boys couldn't wait to get to the cabin with their friends. They packed up their clothes for a week, and Sam texted Jo.

   "They're in the driveway," Sam said as his long moose legs carried him out the door, where Dean followed. Some of Sam's sophomore friends were waiting, where a few of Dean's senior friends waited.

   "Hey brother," Dean's football buddy, Benny, clapped him on the back.

   "Alright," Sam's best friend, Charlie, piped up, "Dean, take Sam, Cas, me, and Jo. Lucifer can take Lisa, Benny, and Gabe. Michael can take Balthazar, Hannah, Kevin, and Meg. we clear?" Balthazar nodded, wiggling his eyes as his girlfriend, who giggled, "No fighting, and no sex in the backseat," A groan spread across the teens.

   "Since Charlie knows where the cabin is, Everyone's following Baby," Dean smiled proudly at Jo, partially because she's the only other person to call the Impala baby.

   "Alright. Avengers, assemble!" Lisa yelled, her messy bun bouncing around on her head. All the kids got into the cars as Mr. and Mrs. Novak waved, and the younger kids, Anna (12), Zachariah (9), and Samandriel (5), peaked through the windows in jealousy as the trio of cars roared down the road, to the cabin states over.

*   *   *

   "So," Lucifer said, the 23 year old trying to make conversation, "Gabe, how's that boy you hella crush on?" Gabe began sputtering on Gatorade.

   "What?" He asked, and Lisa and Benny turned to him.

   "Y'know, Sa-"

   "OHMYGOD," Lisa screeched, hitting Gabe's shoulder, "You like Sam?!"

   "Dean told me," Benny replied.

   "I never told Dean."

   "He had a suspicion. We all do, except Gabe. He thinks your straight,"

   Gabe pulled his phone out, and he opened the Kik chat room labeled "Sophmore Skwad". He just silently watched everyone chatting.

   Jo: Gabe, your boyfriend keeps hitting me. Tell him to stop.

   Gabe tried to reply, but Sam did it faster.

   Sam: We're not a couple.

   Charlie: Yet.

   Hannah: Its going to happen.

   Sam: He's straight.

   Gabe burst out into wild laughter. He had tears in his eyes as he looked down at his screen again.

   Charlie: OHMYGOD HAHAHA LOL

   Hannah: Wait, I don't think he's joking.

   Balthazar: As Gabe's twin brother, I can assure you, he's as straight as a double rainbow.

   Jo: I might also have knowledge he's got a fat crush.

   Loki (You): Jo, shut up!

   Charlie: He told me, and I quote; "looking at that fine moose ass gives me the will to get up in the morning"

   Sam: Wait. He thinks I'm straight? He of all people should know I'm not.

   Jo: Obviously not.