"Drunk"

Requested by DangerousThinking via Wattpad.

(This one is actually pretty creative, kudos.)

-----

"Dude this party is gonNA BE GREAT!!"

Sam just rolled his eyes at the tiny Novak as the two walked down the street with their small group of friends, their legs carrying them to the house at the end of the street radiating teenagers.

"Whatever, can we get this over with? I doubt I'll have much fun."

"Lighten up Winchester." Meg twirled a lock of her dark hair around her finger, making the natural wave her hair had worse.

"Aw c'mon, why not?!" Gabe shrieked, bouncing around the Winchester's legs much like a terrier.

"Because there's too many people and not enough fandoms."

"You got a point there." Charlie shrugged at Gabe, who was glaring at her because do not encourage him Charlie.

"We're here."

The quartet pushed their way inside the maze of sweaty bodies and heavy pounding bass.

"Hey Gaaabey!" An arm that felt much like a slug to Gabe flung itself on his shoulders, and a grossly familiar voice went with it.

"Balthazar get the fuck off me."

"But broooottthheeerrr!!!"

Gabe just pushed himself farther away, Sam staying close. Charlie followed, using the moose as a human plow. Meg had somehow gravitated towards the drunk girls and the alcohol. Gabe eventually disappeared in the crowd of people who were taller then him (which is literally everyone).

'Why does he have to be so damn short?'

"Doesn't matter why he's short, I'm getting you laid." Charlie answered, pulling him to the alcohol. They accidentally bumped into Michael, who pointed them in the direction of the hard liquor.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yes, now c'mere." She poured him about a quarter of a shot. She put the bottle down and swirled the amber liquid around the shot before thrusting it into Sam's hand, which made the shot glass look even more miniscule

"What's this for?"

"You drink it, play drunk, snaz up shorty Novak, and then bye bye sexual tension."

"You're terrible."

"Terribly creative. Now drink up."

Sam rolled his eyes and downed the imcomplete shot.

"Sammy boy, found your miniature douchenozzle." Meg said, pushing a staggering Gabe forward. He clutched onto the neck of the large bottle with his hand, as the other was flung out infront of him, grabbing the nearest solid matter to steady himself. The clear liquid sloshed around the bottle violently, and Gabe just chuckled.

"Heeeeeya Mooseyy Moosey Mooose!"

Sam giggled, and Charlie was actually dumbfounded because he actually went along with it I was kidding ohmygod.

"Yor drnk too uh Gabby? 'M drunk-rrrr." Maybe Sam was trying a bit too hard, but it seemed to be working very well.

"SammyIwannaveirtysex." Gabe condensed his sentence from 5 words to about 5 syllables, making him 0% understandable.

"Ye."

Gabe suddenly took Sam's hand and led him through the bodies grinding against eachother out of rhythm with the pulsing stereo.

"Whrr r we guin-" Sam's slurred glob of a sentence suddenly refused to be finished once he realized Gabe had dragged him into a bathroom. He turned the lock with a soft click, and pushed Sam against the wall.

(Bathroom shenanigans lol)

Gabe attacked Sam's neck, biting down on his collarbone just light enough to not draw blood. He licked over it as an apology, before removing his shirt.

I shouldn't take advantage of him while he's drunk, Sam thought to himself.

Gabe rutted his hips into Sam's making their erections rise. Sam let out a low groan as Gabe removed his own shirt and flicked it to the floor.

Maybe I can, he thought as he grabbed either side of Gabe's face and caught him in an open-mouthed kiss. He won dominance and tasted around-

his alcohol-less mouth.
-----

I am so sorry this got out so late.

-NiKe