You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

'Baby, I'm the man people call your husband', his eyes became predatory.

'And so?'

'And so I want you to only think about me day and night?'

'Oh yeah?', teasing him. As if I'm not doing that already?

He nodded. He sat beside me and stared at me for a long time. He loves to do that. I blushed under his calculating scrutiny. He smiled. He knew he unnerves me.

He took my right hand and brought it into his lips to kiss my knuckles. The pocketbook placed gently on my lap.

'Next week we will open a new branch for the ticketing office and purchase a new ship', he said. Starting a new conversation.

'Are you going somewhere?', my heart sunk. Silently praying he won't go anywhere.

'No but nowadays competition is tight so I'll be very busy in a few weeks but I promise I'll make time for you', he caressed my face with the back of his hand.

I nodded.
'I'm still on day duty', I said in a sing song voice.

'That's better baby. I'll be home every night'.

'But you'll be late?', I paused. 'And tired?'

'Not too tired to request my husbandly rights'.

My eyes widened. I giggled.
'You're incorrigible'.

'You know I am', he grinned.
We stared at each other for a long time again. Our smiles slowly fading.
Then he whispered.

'What are we going to do now? The house is clean, we had our lunch... You wanna watch a movie?', he asked.

'No', I said, shaking my head.

'Okay', he looked resigned. Then he straightened up and stretched his arms upward. Oh my! Muscles overload again.

'God, It's warm today. I'm gonna take a quick shower upstairs', he leaned again and was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

'Eric?', I caressed his neck.

'Yes, babe?', he whispered, questioning.
I threw the book aside.

'Make love to me', I whispered back. I don't want an argument and he didn't said any.

He grinned.
'Gladly!'.

We laughed.
What can I do?
He made me horny.
Blame it on his yummy body.

***

Bath tub.
We ended there after making some stop overs on the stairs, wall, bedroom door and on the tiled floor of the bathroom.

We went to several venues, both can't get enough of each other and now after a day-long interlude we finally reached his destination.

The scented bubbles of jasmine lingers, it soothes our feverished skin. He sat behind me and I'm comfortably snuggled against him. The gold emboldened, round jacuzzi bathtub is made fit for a King. My King.

He was tonguing my earlobe while I'm sucking his left, small finger. My right hand massaging his nape, or rather pulling him deeper into me. I moaned for he sucked my earlobe wetly and now started caressing my titties.

'Eric...', I sighed. So desperately seeking satiation.

'Tell me about your dad?', he asked.
'Huh?', I gasped. Did I hear him right?
'What was he like?', he stopped kissing me.

I looked back at him in surprised.
'Are you serious?'

He nodded, both brows raised.
'Oh!', me, clearly disappointed.