You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Pure bliss. Pure marital bliss. I am on that molecular state of wholeness. We've been married for almost six months now and God helped us for making our marriage work.

I can't believe we survived, but survived it, we did. Who would have said that two total strangers, who got married after just a few days of meeting could last longer than this? I would have laughed at them. But no, we made it and it is getting stronger.

Sometimes I wondered, if I had met him under different circumstances, will I ever had this chance to be with him?
All I know is that I am celebrating, because I make him happy and satisfied.

I considered myself to be an honest person so I'm going to be honest with myself.
I love him.
There.
I said it.
That's the main reason why I'm still here.
Waiting.
With him.
For him.
To open up to me and tell me that too.
Although he never spoken the words, deep inside I know he feels the same way.

I've never been in this kind of situation before. So in love like this. Never this needy and never had this potent urge to be wanted. This longing, this tender emotions he evokes from me, it havoc my wits.

I sighed.

Oh Lord, I'm daydreaming again. Here I am, failing again on my diversional activity and can't stop staring. Just looking at him can send me into these hypnotic conditions. That sexy, muscled body is making my senses swirl.
I was watching him while he was hammering a nail into the wall. He wants to place our large wedding picture frame on a wall in the living room. It was a late wedding gift from his parents. They bought the frame all the way from Spain, where they spent their summer vacation a month ago. It was wooden hand-crafted carved and designed beautifully.

He was bare-chested and sweaty. I sighed again. Envious of that wet pants of his. I wished I'm the one plastered and snugly hugging his thighs.

I sucked on my lower lip, My eyes are having their orgasms so I casted them low. I need to concentrate on what I'm reading.

'There', he finished his task. 'Is it straight?', he asked.

I was forced to glanced up and assessed his finished product.
I nodded.
He smiled at me then he went down from the chair he used to boost himself up.
He walked towards me after placing the chair on the dining area.
He leaned closer and kissed my lips. That surprised me.

'I can feel your eyes on me when you thought I'm not looking', he drawled. 'You're lusting after me, aren't you?'.

'I-I'm not', I denied, lying. 'I was just worried you might fell'.

His brows went up. Not believing. Obviously he didn't buy that.

'Oookay', he sighed. 'So, what are you reading?', he took the pocketbook from my hand and his smile widened.

He caught me!
'You've been reading this since this morning and you're still on chapter two?', brows arched. Amused.

'I wanted to savor the words of Shakespeare. He is very poetic', I gulped. I am slowly melting under his straight, pointed sky- colored stare.

'How poetic?', he teased.

'He knows what his readers wants', I lifted my chin a fraction. Defiant.

'What I knew of Shakespeare, he was a drunkard, son of a bitch'.

'Eric!', I reprimanded.

'I don't want my wife admiring another man', he pouted.

I smiled.
'He is a renowned writer'.