You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

I was woken up by the soft lulled of the yacht. My face crunched up. The sun's harsh rays was almost blinding me which was seeping thru the round, glass window. I covered my eyes and slowly sat up.

When did I get behind the covers? I was so tired I forgot to change my clothes. I moved the blanket aside and noticed I lose my stockings. I must have rolled them off last night.

I stood up and searched for my shoes, they were missing! I remember I left them at the foot of the bed. I circled the bed but still they weren't at the other side, too. My eyes wandered that I noticed a small indentation on the pillow beside me.

A fallen short blond hair was there. I picked it up.

Did he sleep here with me? I kept staring at it as if it was a sample for DNA analysis. I took a nervous breath. Atleast, he didn't do anything bad to me.

Though I felt a small pang of regret for deep inside it would be nice to be kissed by him again. I smiled. I was so weird.

I walked over to a small door and opened it. It was a small bathroom with a shower, an automatic Japanese toilet bowl and an oval shaped sink with all the necessary personal hygiene materials, too. Toothbrush! I took one and put on some toothpaste then started brushing my teeth.

Couldn't I give my new husband a proper greeting with a bad breath, could I?

***

I walked along the the small stairwell leading upstairs. He wasn't on the mini-bar were I left him drinking last night. He wasn't on the small kitchen too from which I took a small can of orange juice in the fridge. There were cooked food for breakfast at the mini-table but I wasn't sure if it was for me so I didn't eat them.

It was so hot outside but the cool sea breeze lessened the warmth. We were far off shore that no islands were visible nearby.

Where was he taking me?

And where was he? It looked like no one was in the boat but me.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

'Don't panic. Don't panic', I whispered.

Then suddenly, I heard a large splash at the front part of the yacht. I went to it to inspect. All I saw was a ripple of bubbles as if someone dove into it. I watched it intently, hoping someone will emerge from there.

Thirty minutes had passed or so, but still I was alone in that boat. I started biting my nails.

My God! Where were they?

Then I heard soft, squishing wet footsteps behind me, I turned around and there he was. Standing naked in all his lovely, manly glory. I covered my eyes with both of my hands instantly.

'What the-- what are you doing?!', I shrieked.

'Snorkeling. Wanna join me?'

'Like that?!'

'Yes. I'll get you a pair of googles and--

'Naked?!'

He laughed.

'What's wrong with that? There's no one here except for the two of us', Eric explained.

'I am here! You should wear something--'

'You're a nurse. You saw a lot of naked guys already'.

'That's different! They are my patients'.

'Open your eyes, Nicolaa'.

'No! Cover yourself first!'

'I'm your husband'.

'No!'

He sighed, resigned. 'Okay, okay'.

Then I heard him moving.

'Now you can open them'.

I did open my eyes so slowly. Peeking first with my right eye. He had a towel wrapped around his waist now. He was looking at me with raised left eyebrow, shaking his head.

'What?', I asked.

'Nothing. Come here'. He pointed his index finger at me and gestured for me to go near him.

I frowned. He sighed again and started pulling some rope.

I bit my lower lip. Hmm... Now he was ignoring me.

After sometime, he was done with his tasks and then he walked towards me. I was startled for he was so close, his body heat was emanating into my senses. There were droplets of water on his skin that I wanted to sip them with my lips.

Wait a minute! Where dis that thought came from?!

He took something behind me from were I was sitting. It was a fishing hole.

'Damn!', I heard him cursed softly.

'What? What happened?'

'The hooked was ripped off. Guess a big fish ate my little one'.

'You mean... Could it be a shark?!', my eyes went huge with fear.

'Maybe', he shrugged. 'Did you eat the breakfast I prepared for you?'

I bit my lip and shook my head.

He drew a long sigh.

'Come', he frowned and took my hand. He walked ahead while pulling me along. He was reprimanding me.

'Next time you see food on that table, it either means they are for you or for me. Got that?'. He stopped and stared back at me. We were on the door leading inside the ship.

I nodded my head fast.

'What's mine is yours now, Nicolaa. Don't forget that', he touched my face and removed a strand of hair away from it and smiled.

Oh God! He showed me his perfect pearly white teeth and those sexy, delectable lips.

Mmm... my oh my!

This man was irresistible.