Chapter 1:Now That Ladies And Gentlemen Was A Jerk Move

Start from the beginning

He bucked my seat belt for me and he drove off. I turned around to see if Samantha had her seat belt on and she did and I turned back around to scroll with the radio.

I decided to leave it off and put on my headphones on and listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer instead of the radio.

....

"Are we there yet?" Samantha asked again and again.

''Almost maybe one hour left," he said and looked over to me and gave me a goofy smile.

"You know this was nice of you to do this for us," I said as he turned back to the road.

"Anything for you," he said and I smiled at his kindness.

"Your too sweet," I said looking at him like he was a prince.

"Really, nah I'm badass also--

"Can you shut up Justin your blocking out my music," Samantha said rolling her eyes. Well then.

"--What's your problem?" He asked her.

"Shh I'm listening to Panic!" She said and I nodded in respect.

...

Justin pulled into a beautiful beach view with five beach houses lined up. They all looked so nice and peaceful.

"We're here!" Justin said to Samantha and I.

I quickly got out of the car.

"Which one is our beach house?!" I asked and yelled at the same time.

"The biggest one. I know how you like stuff big." He said with a grin and I smacked his shoulder.

He pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead and handed me the keys.

"You go ahead and take a look at the beach house with Samantha I'll get all the bags and bring them inside." He said and I tapped Samantha's shoulder.

"C'mon lets go look inside." I said and she nodded.

We walked over to the beach house. It's huge. The view is beautiful. I opened the door with the keys. Pulled them out and put them in the pocket of my shorts and walked inside.

"Justin must have payed a lot for this dang." I said and Samantha laughed.

"Well he is rich so." Samantha said with a laugh and I was glad she was laughing. She needed it.

"Haha. But we're gonna have a great time here Samantha," I said and I gave her hug and leaned back to face her.

"I know right! I don't need Nathan! Hot surfer boys should be here," she said looking through the fridge.

I didn't bother to turn around.

"I guess you guys did really fight huh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah like no other before. This is a big fight. Our first big fight. I really just wish he would understand me more. He works a lot. I know he's supporting our future but I miss him a lot. I wanna spend time with him but it's impossible with him working all the time." She said looking at the wooden floor sadly.