Chapter Thirty One

"Mom, I just don't understand why it's such a big deal for me to go out with the security guard at the high school!  I mean, he's only four years older than me."  She sighed over-dramatically. "Margret, it's not happening, I'm done with this conversation. Go get your brothers for dinner." I replied, hurriedly. A few minutes later, what sounded like elephants stampeding down the hall could be heard. "What's for dinner?" The twins asked simultaneously. "Chicken, peas, and potatoes, go sit down and it'll be ready soon."  I finished mashing the potatoes and put them on the table right as someone put their hands over my eyes. "Guess who?"  I subconsciously smiled, leaning back into the man I loved. "How was work?" I asked once he took his hands away from my eyes. "Good, but you know this is the favorite part of my day. Coming home to see my beautiful wife and kids."  I smiled again, going to get the chicken to put on the table. "Alright everyone, dig in."  Margret joined only moments later, and we dug into our food that I had cooked. "Drake, Margaret has informed me that she fancies the security guard at her school."  He raised an eyebrow chuckling. "Really? Guess it runs in the family." He winked at me, not quite understanding the face I was giving him. "Wait, runs in the family? What?"  Drake nudged me, and I looked down at my plate. "Eat your peas, Margaret."

(A/N): So guys, that's it! Ahhhhhh!  Can't believe it ended so soon, it feels like. I just want to personally thank each and every reader right now, because I truly appreciate you and your comments and votes so incredibly much. I love you all! Hope you stay tuned for more :) •stay classy•