Apologies.

Sabine's POV.

I was sitting outside on the deck, with a million things running through my mind. It was times like this that made you want to smoke a whole pack of smokes.

I felt someone sit beside me. I saw out of the cornor of my eye,it was Jimmy.

We sat there in slience for a long time, before he said anything.

" mom."  I turned my head slightly to show I was listening.

" I'm sorry. " he said, then added.

" I'm sorry for everything. I...I got rid of the drugs. Please don't hate me. " he said .

" Hunny I could never hate you. you are my child. I love you no matter what." I said to him.  Pulling him to my side.

" I love you mom." he said I kissed his forehead ..

" I love you too , baby."

Uruha's POV.

I watched them from the back sliding doors. I smiled. I'll give them sometime to themselves.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I drove to the cemetery.

I walked to Blaze's grave. I kneeled by her headstone.

" Hey babygirl." 

" I hope your better now. I'm sorry I haven't come around for a while. It's just everything has been a little crazy." I just continued talking to her for about half an hour . I said goodbye then stood up and tuned around and nearly ran into a woman.

" I'm sorry." I said then the woman looked up.

" Uruha " she said.

" Yukii." I was shocked.

" Its been a while. " she said .

" ya." I said.

" Who are you here to see" she asked.

Yuki's POV

"who are you here to see" I asked him. He looked behind him at a grave stone that said.

' Blaze Takashima. One of a kind."  he looked back at me and said

" My Daughter"

" I'm so sorry. Uruha ." I said . He gave me a sad smile.

" Thank you." he said.

" so you married that girl right. " I asked him

" Sabine yes." he said.

" How is she holding up. "

" she's trying her hardest for me and our son but she is...... she's trying.But it's our son who is having the hardest time with losing her. " he said sounding conflicted. But then added.

" Who are you here for. "

" Oh my dad he passed away last year. " I told him .

" I'm sorry. " he said.

" Ya me too. But I actually got married , and he is really supportive. " I told uruha .

" That's good.  I'm happy for you." he told me. then his phone started ringing.

" Excuse me. " he said.then answered it.

" Hello. "

" ya I'll be home soon ."

" love you too. " then he hung up.

" Hey sorry I have to go." he told me.

" It was good seeing you. " I told him.

" ya it was" he said with a smile. then left.

Uruha' s POV. .

I got home and walked into the house. I found Sabine in kitchen this time. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

" Hello my beautiful wife" I kissed her neck.

" Hey where did you go. " She asked turning around wrapping her arms around my neck.

" Went to see our little girl. " I told her. She smiled. It was a sad smile.

" God I miss that little girl. " she said pulling me closer.

" I know. I miss her too. " then added. " guess who I ran into. " I said trying to change the subject.

" Who"

" yuki." her eyes widened.

" Oh lord." she said shaking her head. ..