Tell Me.

Sabine's POV.

"No No She can't have leukemia. " I said pacing infront of the doctor. I had one hand in my hair and the other on my mouth.

" I'm very sorry Mrs.Takashima. " she said putting a hand on my shoulder . .. then walked away. I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. About a minute later, I felt someone sit beside me. I knew it was Blaze.

" mommy " I looked at her.

" I know I'm sick, I heard the doctor. " she said, her eyes glossing over. I pulled her into my arms and  just held her for alittle while.

When we got home Uruha and Jimmy were watching tv on the couch.  They looked at us , smiling , but frowned when they saw our red eyes.

" Blaze go lay down I'll tell them okay." I told blaze, she nodded and went up stairs.

" so what happened. " Jimmy asked as I sat on the coffee table infront of them .

" Blaze is sick. " I said.Uruha's face paled and Jimmy looked confused.

" She's got Leukemia. " I said my voice cracking.

"what." uruha said now he looked like he was going to throw up.

" she's already in the second stage. " Tears flowing down my face already. Jimmy was looking down and was fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm gonna go talk to her " uruha said standing up, walking to the stairs almost mechanically.  After a minute, I took Jim's hand and said.

" Jimmy are you okay." He was still looking down .He shook his head no and pretty much crawled into my lap. He started shaking, He's crying.

" Its okay babyboy, let it out. "  I said to him.

" it's not okay though.  I'm her big brother and I'm supposed to protect her, but how am I  supposed to protect her if the problem is inside her" He said hicupping, his face in my shoulder.

" You be there for her and make sure she's happy. " I told him as I rocked him back and forth like I did when he was a baby.

Uruha's POV.

  I feel like a failure as a parent. How could I have missed something like this. I got to Blazes door and knocked.

" Come in " She said. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed, I sat beside her and took her hand.

" Daddy, I'm scared. " She said in a small voice.

" I know I am too. ". I said to her, trying not start bawling .  She threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

" Blaze, I promise you, I will do everything I can to get you better. " I said against the side of her head, she nodded.  I sat up more on her bed so she was mostly laying down .

After about half an hour she was asleep. I slid her off me gently and tucked the blanket around her, shut the light off and left.

I went down stairs to find Sabine sitting on the couch.  I say down beside her.

" where's jim. "

" Oh he went to bed. ".she said in a monotone.I pit my hand on the back of her neck so her hair covered my hand and whispered.

" How did we not notice.". pulling her close, she didn't say anything just pressed her face against my chest, after a minute she started shaking. she clenched the front of my t-shirt.  I took her face in my hands and said.

" We will do everything we can to help her okay. I promise you. " I said staring her in the eyes.  She looked back and nodded , I leaned down and kissed her.

" Sabine our little girl is going to be okay ..Alright. " .