What.

Uruha's POV.  

I woke up and saw Sabine pacing around the room she was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of short shorts. I rolled over and sat up. She looked at me worried . I was now fully awake and concerned.  

" Babe what's wrong. " I asked, she came over to my side of the bed and handed me her phone.  

" I'M WATCHING YOU... LOVELY. YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME BUT I REMEMBER YOU" 

" What the fuck. " I said. She stood up and started running her hands through her hair .  

" I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. " she kept on saying. I got out if bed and pulled on a pair of short. I grabbed her by her wrists , and pulled her against my chest. She started hyperventilating. 

" Hey calm down breathe. Breathe. " I whispered soothing things into her ear.Rubbing my hands up and down her sides.After a few minutes she calmed down and said.  

" What do we do. " with tears in her eyes. They soon spilled over.  

". We need to tell the guys. " I said. She nodded her head. 

" K get dressed I''ll call them . " I told her as I left the room . 

I picked up the phone and called Aoi. . 

" Hello." He said  

" hey can you come over we need to talk. " I asked. 

" uhhh ya I'll be there soon. Need anything else. By the way do you want me to bring Jimmy back. " he asked.  

" No better to just leave him at tour place with Skylar for now.and can you call kai. Tell him to come to. " I asked.  

" Sure. Bye. " he said. 

" Bye.". I hung up but then called reita and ruki next. .

Half hour later. Sabine was pacing around the living room ..  

" Sabine sit down . your just making your self more nervous. " I said. She looked at me and said. 

" your right. " and sat down beside me. then the door bell rang.  

" sit ill get it. " I said.she stayed seated.

I walked to the door and Aoi, Kai, Ruki, and Reita.  

" Okay so where's the fire. " reita asked.  

" you'll see. " was all I said.they all gave me a weird look. I stepped to the side so they could come in. . 

We all went into the living room and Sabine was staring at her phone again. A look of horror on her face. I went to her quickly and took the phone from her and read it.  

" I CAN SEE YOU BUT YOU CAN'T SEE ME. "  

I handed the phone to the guys and showed them the other messages.

" What the fuck when did this start. " Aoi asked clearly pissed .  

" Yesterday I think it was the same guy who called.and screamed that Sabine was his and I should stay away from her." I said angrily. I turned around and saw Sabine sitting there with her hands rubbing over her face.  

" Sabine is there anyone you can think of who would do this. " kai asked her sitting next to her.  

" No ." She mumbled.  

" well we should probably call..... Wait let me see the messages. " Reita said , sabine handed him her phone.  

" if he keeps saying he can see you , have you checked the house for , cameras and such. " I totally face palmed . 

" I didn't even think of that. okay look around the house . " we all got up and not even give minutes in ruki yelled.  

" I found something. " we all went over to him. He was holding a small little camera and a listening device. Reita came over with a hammer ( don't ask me where he got it. Because we don't even own a hammer. )then he took the camera and listening device put it on the floor and smashed it.  

" Solves that problem ." He said then walked away. We all looked at each other and laughed. But them we continued to find cameras and listening devices .  

A few hours later we found all of them and reita smashed all of them. ....... 

" Thanks guys ." I said and then the phone rang again .

" REMOVING ALL THOSE CAMERAS WAS A BAD IDEA. BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS BE A STEP AHEAD OF YOU. "