Why Is This Happening.

Sabine's POV.  

Its been a couple hours and the others have been coming in and out. . I have cried myself dry.  

" Sabine " This time it was my dad. I looked up. He sat beside me, and said.  

" The cops know who it was. " I twisted my whole body towards him and grabbed him by the shirt.  

" how and who ." I said. He took my hands away from him.  

" a neighbour saw a person break in through the back door. And it was. ..." He looked uncomfortable.  

" Tell me who it was. " I begged him . 

" it was Nick. " I felt every hateful emotion bubble up. But I felt more tears , guess I still had more tears to spare.  

" Why is this happening. " I begged him with more tears falling freely down my face. He pulled into his arms.  

" Babygirl I wish I knew , but I don't." The. Something hit me, I looked at him and asked. 

" Is it my fault. " he gained an incredibly shocked look on his face and said.  

" No No , it's not your fault why would you think that. " he wiped my face clean with his sleeve, staining it black from my make-up.  

" But it is, it is my fault " I kept saying . I put my face against my dads chest and bawled my eyes out.  

" Shhhhh no it is most definitely not your fault ." I didn't believe him . He kept rubbing my back and allow me to ruin his shirt. 

After he calmed me down for the million time this night . He said he would be back later . I turned and looked at the love of my life, laying there fighting for his own life. I took his hand and laid my head on his chest and said.  

" Please baby you have to wake up. " I hick up'd. then continued. " you have to be here for our baby . He can't grow up without his daddy. I can't do it by myself , I need you. You can't leave me. You promised you wouldn't . Please please. I...neeeed..... You. " I began to feel my eyes get heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

Uruha's POV. (Comatose.)= in his head I'm sorry don't know how to explain it. Just read it.

where the hell am I .... I thought to myself. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital.. I heard someone crying. I looked through the window of the door and saw a woman crying. She had black hair. I looked more closely and saw that she was crying over me I listened more closely and heard.  

" Please baby you have to wake up "pause. " you have to be here for our baby, he can't grow up with out his daddy. I can't do it by myself , I need you . You cant leave me. You promised you wouldn't . Please please. I .......neeeeeed ..........you. ..." The voice stopped and I realized it was Sabine. .Wait that's right she's pregnant. Wait its a boy my baby is a boy.  

" Uruha. " I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin .  

" Holy Shit. " I yelled. Jimmy smiled and waved.  

" Okay I'll give you the run down . You were in your kitchen then Sabine's douchebag of an ex boyfriend broke in and shot you, in your right shoulder and just missed your heart with the second bullet. Now your in a coma. " he said  

" What am I dead. " I asked. He smiled and said.  

" No your not but if you don't get back to you body soon You will be. " I am so fucking confused.  

" how do I get back into my body. " I asked him .he looked at me and said.  

" each person who comes through can choose to save someone. " he paused ." Nobody could save me because it was my time to go but. I no for a fact that it is not your time yet. You are supposed to live a long life with her. So I'm going to save you. " he said with a smile. Then continued . 

" But it will take some time to get you back in your body. " he stood there deep in thought. I put my hand against the door but it went through.  

" great now I'm a fucking ghost." I muttered to myself. We then walked into the room and I saw my beautiful wife's black tear stained face sleeping on my chest. I kneeled down so I was face to face with her.  

" Please stop crying " I whispered into her ear. She jolted awake. Looking straight at me. Not at my body but at me. 

but then she turned away. 

" Please wake up. " she said moving my hair from my face and kissing my lips gently.  

" I felt that. " I turned quickly towards jimmy. He looked surprised.  

" maybe it won't take as long to get you back. ". I mentally cheered.  

" Come with me. " he said pulling me by my arm.

Sabine's POV.

I swear I heard his voice. I sat back down and a nurse came in to check him . She looked at Tue machines and said  

" Oh my. " sounding surprised. 

" What is there something wrong. " I asked panicking.  

" No actually his heart is stable and... " paused to chek his vital signs." And so are his vital. " she looked at me.  

I smiled and Said  

" Really . "  

" Yes he is very lucky. You can relax now. But remember it still may be a couple days until he wakes up. " she said I nodded my head and thanked her as she left the room .  

I ran out to the waiting room to find dad , Reita , and Kai. They all looked at me.  

" He's going to be okay. " I said they all breathed a sigh of relief  

" Is he awake. " kai asked.  

" no but his heart is stable and so are his vital signs, the nurse said it will still be a couple days before he wakes up though. " I said happily. They all smiled.  

" That's great . ". Dad said. Reita walked over to me and said.  

" See I told you he'd be fine. " he said as he wrapped an arm around me. I hugged him back and said  

" Thank you" he kissed my forehead then said  

". Okay I'm gonna go home. Now . " I said bye and told dad and kai that they could go home too.  

" You'll be okay. " dad asked.  

" oh ya il be fine I'm going to go home soon too. " I said .  

" Okay bye love you Sabine. " he one armed hugged me and kissed my forehead . . 

" Love you to dad bye. " then he left I went back to uruha's room and realized I was still wearing his wedding ring. I slide it off my finger and put it on his. I kissed his lips once more and said . 

" I'll be back tomorrow. . I love you " then grabbed my bag and turned the light off and left.

Four days later.  

we were all in the hospital cafeteria getting coffee and food , when reita came running in and grabbed me by the shoulder and said .  

" Sabine he's awake. " I felt my eyes widen and the. Walked as fast as I could to the his room with everyone hot on my trail .I let everyone else go in first so I could compose myself.  

Then I walked in and looked at uruha . He was smiling but when he looked at me he frowned. And said the two words that just about killed me.  

" Who's she." In a gently tone.