God Help Me.

Jimmy's POV.

Avenged just walked in, Least to say Blaze attacked them .

" Uncle Brian. " she yelled jumping into his arms.

" Hey Blaze how's it going.  " He asked back.

" hey Jim " uncle Zacky asked .

" Hey uncle Z. " then I said hey to everyone else.

A few hours later were all in the living room watching movies. Blaze was sleeping on my shoulder. Awwed my sister is so cute.

" well I say we should, got to sleep ." Uncle Brian said. Everyone agreed . I stood up and Picked up Blaze, Bringer her to her room . Mom followed so she could open the door.

" You are a really good brother. Jimmy. " Mom told me, after we had put blaze to bed.

" Well your a pretty good mom. " I told her hugging her.

" Thank you jimmy. " she said kissing my cheek. Then I went to my room , Blissfully happy with my life.

Two weeks later everyone was gone and Blaze has been sick, She's lost weight and she's really pale.  But she's going to the doctor today, But she'll be alright.

Sabine's POV.

" Blaze Takashima you can come back now. " The young nurse said. Blaze looked nervous, she took my hand and we went back with the nurse. 

We waited in the doctors room for a few minutes until the doctor came back.

" So Blaze what seems to be thé problem. " she asked sweetly.

" Well I'm losing weight and I'm just in a lot of pain ." she said, the doctor wrote is down. then said

" Okay I want to do some test.  So if you could come with me . " She said and we followed her to the testing room.

About an hour and a half later, we were in the waiting room waiting for the results.

" um Mrs, Takashima could you come back fir a moment. "  I stood up and went back .

Blaze's POV.

I snuck over to the door way to listen in . 

" I'm so very sorry but, your daughter has, leukemia. " Oh my god.

okay guys I'm soooo sorrrrrrrry for not updating sooner but I have had major writers block for this story, but baby I'm back ...But I have a feelog you guys are gonna beat the shit out of me for doing this. .....MEH PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. ....