Oh My God.

Sabine's POV.  

Okay today is the day I am finally meeting Uruha's parents. And. Kinda nervous . I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped out if my skin . 

" Jeez a little nervous. Me Pfft no. " he laughed . 

" Well I'm already married to you, it's not like they are going to change my mind. " he said putting an arm around my waist pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said.  

" Your right. " as his kissed me.  

" Of course I am " he said against my lips . He slide his tongue past my lips, I didn't even bother fighting with him. I let him win.  

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him. One hand was in my hair the other was on my leg. I was wearing a pair of his shorts he slide his hand up them and squeezed my thigh.  

I pulled his shirt off and he pulled his lips from mine started kissing down my neck . He pulled the tank top strap down off my shoulder. I tangled my hands in his hair. Then .... 

........  

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG.  

....... T_T  

Uruha looked at the clock almost screamed  

" they are two hours early. "  

" Sweetie calm down ." I said as I helped him put his shirt back on . 

" No dont wanna. " He pouted I had to admit it was pretty cute.  

" Okay go let them in while I got get dressed. " I said hopping off the counter.  

" I still don't wanna. " 

" then your not getting any tonight " his face fell let I just killed his cat. Who by the way is still very much alive.  

" fine . " he grumbled. I laughed at him as I ran up stairs.

Uruha's POV.  

I opened the door and saw my oh so loving parents.  

" Where is my daughter in law. " She said pushing past me.  

" No hey theres my favorite son ...how's your day. " I mumbled.  

" hello son. " my father said.  

" Hey dad. "  

" I tried to make her wait but she wouldn't listen". He said.  

" Arggh it's fine. ". Then added " Mom stop snooping she will be down soon she's getting dressed. " She immediately stopped snooping.  

"Well fine then ." she said . A second later Sabine came down dressed in a pair if black jeans and a black shirt. She walked over to me and I said . 

" Mom dad this is my wife Sabine. " she smiled and waved at them .  

" Oh Hunny you are beautiful" my mother said.  

" Thank you. " Sabine said, she doesn't like is when people point that out. It makes her uncomfortable.  

" Why did you say that sounding so surprised ." I said slightly annoyed.  

" But its true . ".she said 

" Hello I'm kouyou's Father Kane and this is Kamiko " My father said.  

" Its very nice to meet you. " she said. We all went into the living room and got to talking.

About an hour later. They finally decided to leave. . 

" Please take care of our son ." my father said.  

" Of course. " she said giving him a hug. He seemed surprised by the gesture. But returned it.  

" get me some grandbabies soon ." then left dragging my father to the car.  

" Wow no offense but your mother is slightly insane. " I laughed and said . 

" Jeez tell me about it. " .  

" what time is it. " she asked  

"5:00 pm ."  

" Lets just go out to eat I'm too lazy to make anything". I agreed and we put shoes on and I grabbed my keys and locked my house.  

We walked for about twenty minutes until we were stopped by some teenage girls.  

" Oh my god your uruha from the GazettE. " one said excitedly.  

" Oh my god your His wife eeeee your soo luckly. " the other one said just as excited.  

" can we have your autograph. Please. " asking me .  

" Um sure. " the first girl pulled a sharpe from her backpack and handed it to me. She wanted my to sign her sweater. The second girl wanted me to sign the back of her phone.  

" thank you thank you thank you .. I'm so happy. " they said.  

" Your welcome. " I said and they ran off.  

" Well I think you just made their day. " Sabine said with a smile. I agreed and we walked into the restaurant.

Sabine's POV. 

We walked into the restaurant and the hostess asked.  

" just two. " we nodded our heads. And she led us to a booth. We sat down and she said 

" your waitress will be with you soon. " and walked away .I looked around and saw every woman's eyes in the restaurant was on uruha ... Maybe coming out to eat wasn't a good idea. Then I saw uruha was glaring.  

" Hey what's wrong. " I asked. Taking his hand.  

" with me nothing just the fact that, that little shit Nick Is here." He said quietly. .I looked around until I spotted him.  

" ignore him " I said putting my fingers on his cheek. That seemed to calm him down a little. I looked at nick again and then saw her. I started giggling and said . 

" oh my god look at who he's with. ". Uruha looked and started lauging too.  

The girl he was with was yukki.  

" Damn sorry bastard . " was all he said.