Are You Stupid.

Sabine's POV.

Its been a couple of days, since I spoke to my dad about Jimmy, and a couple of days since jimmy came home from that party. He has been acting so freaking zoned out.

I was on the couch when jimmy walked by me and out the door not a word to me.His behavior is just like when Brian fell off the wagon on tour one year. He became addicted to crack and heroin.

I ran up to his room. I threw the door open, went in.

I started opening drawers and rummaging through them .I opened all the little boxes on his dresser.

nothing.

I went to his side table and started pulling things out. after a minute I couldn't find anything. I slide down to the floor and started thinking, that was until I looked down and saw a small wooden box under his bed. I grabbed it and opened it. When i saw what was in it .

I felt sick, and angry, sadness but most of all I felt betrayed, like I wasn't doing my job as a mother like I had failed.

Uruha's POV.

when I got home, I found Sabine sitting at the table, hands crossed under her chin glaring at a box. I went up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She didn't look up. she didn't say a word. .

" Babe what's wrong. " I said against her cheek.

" Call Jimmy tell him to come home right now." she said angry.

" Okay" I said really confused. I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I scrolled through until I found his name and pressed it.

it rang like three times, before he answered.

" ya." jimmy said.

" Hey your mom wants you home now. " I said.

" K gimme ten ." he said then hung up . I put my phone back in my pocket.

" He will be here in ten minutes." I said. pressing my lips to her hair. she nodded and I dat next to her.

Ten minutes later, Jimmy walked in . He came into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the wooden box.

Sabine's POV .

When the door opened and jimmy came into the kitchen, I slowly stood up.

" So is there anything you wanna tell me. " I said extremely angry.  He looked uncomfortable.

he ran a hand through his hair. he was shaking and he was pale with red eyes.

" Nope. "

" really then what the fuck is this. " I said. holding the box.

he just stayed quiet.

" Did we fail you as parents, that you had to turned to drugs for you to deal with things. ".

" Mom, no-" I cut him off.

" Really because it feels like it. Am I so useless that you can't come to me, or your dad. Seriously jimmy.Why , that's all I ask is why." I said close to tears. He opened his mouth but closed it.  I walked up to him and said calmly.

" I'm really disappointed in you. Jimmy." I shoved the box against his chest and walked away. tears silently falling down his face, and mine.