Happy 16th Birthday.

Sabine's POV .

I dropped down beside , uruha and said.

" I can't believe Jimmy is turning sixteen tomorrow. " I put my head on his shoulder.

" I no. it weird like we were just taking them to kindergarten yesterday ." he said pulling me close kissing my head.

" Ya, oh hey Brian and the guys are going to be here tomorrow around 12:00. " I told him .he nodded, closing his eyes . I leaned up and kissed his lip gently. he kissed me back , putting his hand under my chin .I smiled into the kiss.

Blaze's POV.

I walked into the living room and saw my mom and dad together. I smiled walked up behind them and put an arm around each of them . the looked up and mom said.

" Hey babygirl what are you doing. ".

" Nothing . jeez am I not aloud to hug my parents" I said sarcastically. Dad laughed.

" Well we know you got your sarcasm from your mother. "  I just beamed at them, I jumped over the back of the couch and sat between them .

" Hey where's jimmy. " Mom asked.

" Um either in his room or in the basement. " I told them...

Jimmy's POV.

I was sitting in the basement playing my guitar, that dad got me two years ago.

I was just messing around on it when the door opened. I looked up and saw mom. she sat beside me .

" So what you up to jimbo. " she asked.

" Nothing. really just messig around. ". I told her.

" wanna know something. " she asked.

" ya .". I said my interest peeking up.

" I play guitar. " she said.

" What , I didn't know that. " I said surprised. She smiled and said.

" Yup the funny thing is, is that your uncle Brian actually taught me. "

" seriously . Mom you must be a beast if uncle Brian taught you. " I said excitedly.

" Well I'd say I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself. " she said, as I pushed guitar into her hands.

" I wanna hear. " I said quickly. she laughed and then started playing.  after a minute , my jaw hit the floor.

" Mom your amazing. " she smiled and said.

" Sweetie I know. " she ruffled my hair, and stood, up and walked up to the door then turned around and said.

" Happy birthday, Jim "

" Thanks Mom ." then she left.

the next day ..

Yess today is my birthday. I rolled over and Blaze came running in and jumped on me.

" Happy 16th Birthday Jimmy. " she said excitedly. ...

" Thanks Blaze. now um could you get off me " I asked .. she laughed and jumped off me .

" now hurry up sleepy head ..". then ran from my room ...

okay guys I know the last few chapters have been. .. well sorta boring. .   but there will be some drama stirring up soon.... so stay tuned. ...