Really..

Reita's POV .

Ruki and I have been sneaking around fir the past couple of days. But I think Sabine is on to us. She keeps giving us weird looks.

But right now we are at my house and Ruki's sitting on my lap. He wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled my face to his,  he kissed me. I put my hand on his thigh pulling him closer. I used my other hand to cup his cheek.

he tangled his fingers in my hair.He pecked my lips a couple more times, before pulling away .

" So " he said.

" So. " I said back.

" I love you." I smiled.

" As I love you. "  then there was a knock at my door. Ruki slide off my lap and went to answer it. " oh hey Sabine. " Ruki said sounding slightly nervous.

" Yaa haha hi,,,, ya that's nice now spill the beans. " she said pushing him back in to the room beside me. she stood infront if us. Rukis face went red. he looked down . I grabbed his hand and looked up at Sabine. who was now smiling like a creep.

" We''re dating. " I said slowly. she then smiled softly and said

" I knew it. " then she bent down and put an arm around each if us. then she crouched down so she was the same height as us. she put both her hands on our intertwined hands and held them .

" why didn't you guys tell me. " she asked looking a little hurt.

" We just didn't know how you'd react .we wanted to tell you when the time was right " Ruki said.

" What did youd think I'd freak out and not except you. " she asked.

" Well ya kinda. " we both said simultaneously.

" well your wrong I except you two.  I mea. you two are my friends , I love you guys. I don't care if you married a duck. Just as long as your happy. " she said standing up.

" No your the one that married a duck." I said. she grinned at me and said

" Ya but that duck looks sexy naked. " then,said.

" Have fun you two. " then left. leaving us in shock.

" well that was easier than I thought. " Ruki said.  I turned and pushed him into a laying position on the couch. I got on top of him .

" What are you doing . " he asked.

" well she told us to have fun ." I said leaning down claiming his lips with my own.

I was about to deepen the kiss when he pulled away for a minute and put his hands on my waist pulling my shirt off. I did the same with him .then claimed his lips again. I sucked and teased his lips. He moaned and tangled his hands into my hair.

Ruki's POV.

His hands were on my chest.our kisses became sloppy hot ones. He pulled away from my lips but not my skin. I couldn't take it . I got up from under him and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into bedroom ..Well you could say we had fun , especially once the close started flying. ....

Here is a little filler. hope you guys like it. I'll let your minds just imagine what they are doing. WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.