Interview, Again.

Uruha's POV. 

We got a call the other day asking if Sabine and I could do an interview . Since we haven't done one since we got married.  

So here we are sitting in chairs waiting to come out. I held Sabine's hand, she looked at me and smiled.  

The intro music started and then the interviewer said.  

" okay so today we have uruha from the GazettE and his new bride Sabine. " we walked out as the audience started clapping and screaming.  

We sat down and the interviewer said.  

" Hello welcome, how are you two newly weds. "  

" Good . how are you" I asked.  

" great so how long have you two been together. "She asked. 

" Three years. " Sabine said. I smiled at the thought. . 

" Wow when did he ask you to married him ."  

" well if you wanna get technical , he asked the first day I got to Japan. "  

" wow. Was it love at first sight. " we both looked at eachother  

And said  

" Yes . " the audience awwed.

Ten minutes later the interview was done. We were walking out of the building , I put an arm around Sabine and pulled her close.  

" so what to do now. "  

" oh I no ."  

" What "  

"Have sex in a phone booth. " my eyes widened.  

" Dude I was kidding . " she added after .  

" Aww but that sounds like so much fun. ." I said  

" No ." She said.  

" Fiiiine. "

HOURS LATER.  

The phone rang again I answered.  

" Hello is Sabine Takashima there. " I smiled.  

" Ya one sec. " I said to the female voice. " Hey sab it's for you." I yelled to her. She walked into the living room and sat on my lap taking the phone from me.  

" Hello ." She listened for a while.  

" Yes of course. I'd be thrilled to do it. yes you can just send me the details. " she hung up and looked at me with a surprised look on her face.  

" what " I asked.  

" I was just asked to be a judge on a music show. " she said excitedly.  

" Your Serious " I said  

" I shit you not. " she said as she threw her arms round my neck. . I wrapped her up in my arms and said . 

" Congratulations. "  

" I can't believe it. .". She said looking at me with a smile.