How Many Hearts Destined To Break.

Jimmy 's POV

I was sitting next to Blazes bed, She was struggling to keep her eyes open.

" Baby Sis get some sleep. " I said, she nodded and immediately, I got up and kissed her forehead. She was literally skin and bones. She's been sick for the past three months. The Doctors say she wont make another month. Abd as bad as this sounds, I'm starting to believe it. She doesn't even have good days anymore, they all faded to bad days.

I got up and left.

Uruha' s POV.

Jimmy was at the hospital visiting Blaze. Sabine on the other hand, was cleaning the house , throughly, trying to keep her self busy. I was just sitting in the basment, I looked at my guitars, I thought " I haven't touched them in a while, ".  I grabbed one acustic and started playing Without a trace. ...

Jimmy' POV.

I got home and went up stairs, and went into my room, I grabbed my iPod and put my ear budds in and let the sound of Sevenfold fill my ears. I soon fell asleep,

Sabine's POV.

Two weeks since we decided to bring Blaze home, Since we all knew , including her , she wasn't getting better .

Jimmy never leaves her side.

Blaze's POV

I have a bad feeling, I'll be going soon.  I put my hand on Jimmy's.

" Jimmy." I said.

" Ya." he said, having a hard time looking at me.

" I love you Jim.

" Love you too, B" he said

"Could you bring dad in,I wanna talk to him ." I asked, he nodded and then left. A few minutes later, Dad walked in.

" What's up " He asked Sitting on my bed. Taking my hand.

" I love you daddy  " I told him .He smiled and said.

" I love you too, little girl." he brushed some hair from my face.

" Daddy, could you get mom. " I asked.

" Course" he said kissing my forehead, and did the same as jimmy.

When mom came in and crawled into bed with me. wrapping an arm around me.  I cuddled into her side.

" Mommy,  What are you most afraid of. " I asked her. She looked at me and said.

" Losing the people I love. what are you afraid of." she asked.

" Well at first I was afraid of dying, but now I'm just afraid of not being with you, mommy. " I felt tears fall down my face. She immediately pulled me into her lap and used her thumbs to wipe my face.

" Baby girl I doesn't matter if one if us is gone because we will always be with eachother. u promise. " I sniffled once and nodded . I laid my head against her chest. I slid off her lap. 

" I love you babygirl." mom said.

" I love you momma." I said quietly, I closed my eyes and felt myself getting weaker by the second. I felt my body slowly shut down , All through this I heard my mom whisper things to me, about how much she loves me and how much dad and jimmy and everyone else loves me. I went through my head and thought of everyone.

Mom

Dad

Jimmy

Grandpa

Grandma

Hayley

Uncle Ruki

Uncle Reita

Uncle Kai

Aunt Amii

Lynn

Uncle Brian

Uncle Zacky

Uncle Matt

Uncle Johnny

Uncle Arin

Aunt Erica

Aunty Val

Aunt Leana

The Great Uncle Jimmy I never got to meet, and my other grandma I never got to meet.

With That  I Felt Two Other Bodies Sit On the Bed Daddy and Jimmy. Then I Felt Myself Completely Shut Down , But I Had A Smile On My Face As I Took My Last Breath ...