Boy.

Sabine's POV.

I went down stairs, after Jimmy calmed down.I found Uruha just coming in. I just went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck .

" Hey what's wrong " He said closing the door and putting an arm around my waist.

" We need to get the wall in Jimmys room fixed. " I told him.

" Why." Uru asked.

" Well he finally broke. He lost it and pretty much beat the shit out of the wall. "

Uruha' s POV.

" Your serious." I asked.

" yes, He broke the wall then just started crying. " She said, her voice muffled from being pressed to my chest.

" I kinda feel like doing the same thing. " I muttered. kissing her forehead, then I went up stairs, to Jimmys room .When I got to his room he was laying on his bed, headphones in.  I sat on his bed and put a hand on his shoulder.He opened his eyes and sat up. He eyes were literally blood shot. He pulled out the ear buds out.

" hey dad. "

" Nice handy work bud. " I said looking at the 'wall'. He his hand through his black hair. He nodded his head. He played with the fringe on the rips on his jeans.

"Jim how are you holding up. " I asked.

" I'm not. " he said.

" I know exactly how you feel. " I muttered. I looked at his hand. it was bloody and cut.

" Come on bud lets fix up your hand." he looked surprised, then got up with me. he followed me to the kitchen.  I got the first aid kit. and started on his hand ..

sorrry for the short chapter ...tell me what you guys think. ...