A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....

Reita's POV.  

I was sitting at the desk infront of the computer in a side room when ruki came in and stood behind me.. 

" Rei what you working on. " he said leaning on the back of my chair. I looked up and said.  

" Just trying to put some music together. " I scratched the back of my head. I turned my chair around and looked at Ruki, he looked sorta stressed. He ran a hand through his blond hair. 

" is everything okay. " I asked standing up. Putting a hand on his shoulder. His eyes flickered to my hand and said.  

" um ya I need to tell you something. " he looked nervous. Like really nervous.  

" okay ."  

" um.... I ..Don't ..... Know how.....to ...tell ...you." he stumbled on his words.  

" Dude just tell me whatever it is that's bothering you. " I asked squeezing his shoulder a little.  

" Okay .... Just .....don't be ...mad. " he said he almost looked like he was going to burst into tears.  

" I won't be mad. " I said slightly confused . What could he tell me that's so bad. .

Ruki's POV . 

Alright here goes nothing.  

" I'minlovewithyou." I said fast. He looked shocked for a moment. Then said  

" your ...in....love....with.....me." oh god i knew I shouldn't have told him .I started to freak out. I put my hands up and said.  

" You know what just forget I said anything. " I said feeling tears . I started to turn to leave. When he grabbed me.  

" Wait. You can't just tell me that and leave. " he said then added. " how long. Have you be-" his voice trailed off.  

" I don't know a couple years. I was hoping it would stop but it didn't " I looked away from him wanting to be anywhere else but here.  

" Years, ruki why didn't you tell me before. " he said in a soft voice.  

" because I was scared. I didn't want to rui-" I was cut off by Reita. He grabbed my face and said.  

" you could never ruin our friendship. " knowing exactly what I was going to say. The next thing he did surprised me. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I felt his thumb move back and forth on my cheek. I was soon pressed up against the wall I wrapped my hands around his neck. He forced my mouth open . But then his stupid nose band was in the way .I moved my right hand up and pulled it where is was tied up at the back. He tensed up at first bit relaxed immediately. the band fell to the ground . He continued kissing me. But this time he forced his tongue into my mouth. His tongue fought with mine . I pressed my hops against his and He groan and have in. His hands slide from my face to the hem of my shirt. One hand stayed on my hip , but the slide under my shirt, I jumped at the skin contact , his hands were cold. He place his hand on my side. I tangled my hands in his hair . The kiss was less hungry now. After a moment reita pulled away only to place his forehead against mine.  

" You should have told me earlier. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. " I smiled, he pulled me against his chest. Pressing his face into my hair kissing it.

WHOA TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING ...