Chapter 9.

Vanessa's P.O.V.: I come home at 7 a.m. and decide to check on Laura. You know, to make sure she didn't do anything bad like go out somewhere. Who knows! I open the door and put my stuff on the couch. Then I go upstairs and open Laura's door. My eyes couldn't believe what they saw. 

"LAURA!!!" I yell. Her and the guy both jump up.

"VANESSA! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" 

"You have a twin?!"

"We're just sisters, Laura i'm gonna need an explanation!" 

"Well his whole house was locked and he couldn't get in so he asked if he could stay at our house and then I said yes and then we went up here and watched a movie and I fell asleep and then he put a blanket over me and I felt and then I told him he could sleep next to me and he could take his shirt off if he wanted to but I swear we didn't do anything innapropriate. He's my bestfriend. His name is Ross." she says talking really fast.

"All I heard was that his house got locked and that you guys fell asleep so... I believe you. Next time ask me for approval."  

-End of Vanessa's P.O.V.- 

After that. Ross said he had to go home and he left. 

Monday, at Dance Class.

Laura's P.O.V.

"Alright so now that we're done with memorizing the dance moves you're going to get assigned a dance by your dance instructor and you're going to be taken to a different dance room, each one of you, and that's where you'll be for the next weeks because next month we're gonna start chosing partners who dance the best to be on SYTYCD. (So You Think You Can Dance) " Ms. J. announces.

I start to get all nervous and Ross notices. 

"You ok there?" Ross asks.

"Uh, y-yeah! Why w-would you ask that?" 

"Well for one reason, you're right next to me and I can feel you shaking so I was assuming something's wrong." 

"Nothings wrong it's just that i'm nervous. Ross, what if we get chosen? Or what if we were to get chosen and I messed up or broke a leg. I'm nervous about this."

He puts his arm around me and "side hugs" me.

"Just remember what Bob Marley said, Don't worry, about a thing. Because everything, is gonna be alright."  he sings those lyrics to me.

I grin. "Thanks Ross. You always know how to make me feel better." 

He grins back. "That's why i'm here for you.

We both stare at each others eyes for a bit. Ross half smiling and me lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Did we just have a moment?" 

"I think so." Ross says not breaking eye contact and making a small chuckle.

I finally look away and smile at the ground for no reason really.

"Sup Raura." Mr. Ratliff says while walking up to us. 

"What?" 

"Yeah what she said, what?" Ross says.

"I saw you two from where I was standing when I was taking attendance."

"What did you see?" Ross asks.

"Love."

"Love!? Nooo we're just best friends! There's only best friend love between us. Not love, love." I say defending me and Ross.

-End of Laura's P.O.V.- 

Ross' P.O.V.

"Love!? Nooo we're just best friends! There's only best friend love between us. Not love, love." Laura says all defensive. 

 My heart sinks a bit. I've never really told anyone this but I have a little crush on Laura. She's one of my main crushes. The other crushes i've had are on Elena and Ariana. One of them is in this class and the other is in my History class. But Laura, she makes me go crazy sometimes that I can't even focus. I can't tell her or anyone that I have a crush on her. I think it would ruin our friendship and I love the friendship we have right now. Plus, she probably doesn't even like me back so what's the point of it anyway?! 

"Calm down Laura!" Mr. Ratliff says. "I was just saying what I saw from over there." he says as he points to where he was standing.

"I'm sorry.." she apologizes.

"Class, you're dismissed to your dance instructors."

"Alright. The dance you two are getting assigned is gonna be old school..like Grease!"

"WHAT?! Oh god. I'm gonna fail at this." Laura says getting worried.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. That's why we have Mr. Ratliff." 

"That's right Mr. Lynch." Mr. Ratliff says.

"I guess you're right." 

"Follow me to the building you two will be practicing." 

We follow Mr. Ratliff into the building. It's really cool! There's a vending machine, bathrooms, a game room, mirrors, wooden floors, air conditioning, everything you would probably need in a dance room to keep yourself entertained. 

"WHOA THIS PLACE IS SICCCKKKK!!!" Ross says overly excited. 

"I LOVE IT!" I say also excited.

Mr. Ratliff chuckles. "That's great! Because this is the complex building we're in. Alright, to complete everything we just need to get you two some old school clothes. Starting from leather jackets for Ross to poodle skirts for Laura."

"Hmm, sounds like a plan!" Ross says.

"Let's do it!"

-End of Laura's P.O.V.-

This took me some thinking because I read a fanfics earlier and I was having major feels and couldn't focus for a while. But myself is back to normal. If that made any sense? Haha. I feel like Laura for some reason.. I don't really know why. Anyway, I think i'm gonna update my other fanficton in a bit and then keep writing this one . Leave a comment below on who Ross'  girlfriend should be in this before Raura even happens.. because it might happen in the future. Who knows?! I think I gave away too much. 

A. Elena (Nina Dobrev from Vampire diaries.)

B. Ariana Grande. (Cat from victoriousss) 

Vote below please and don't say "Oh i think Ross and Laura should be together because read what I wrote up there. ;) It's a spoiler alert..