Chapter 36. REUPLOAD.

Ross' P.O.V.:

I walk around the block and find two girls seperately walking around the area.

 "Hey!" I yell out causing both girls to flinch and stop in their tracks. They look at each other cluelessly and start approaching me as I'M approaching them. We meet up together. 

"Um.. hi." One of them speaks up. 

She has long, brown, hair. Green eyes and is short. The other one is really skinny and has blue hair that's dark blue at the top and then baby blue at the bottom, which I find pretty cool. She wears some black skinny jeans and a shirt that has a quote on it, with a leather jacket over it, and some colored converse. Seems pretty punk rock to me, I like it. Now, if I ask these two to join me and some of the girls from Laura's sleepover, and the guys, then we can make a pretty badass squad! I facepalm myself forgetting these two girls are staring at me thinking "What the fuck does this guy want?"

"Oh.. ha.. I was just.. thinking... about... something.." I say very awkwardly. "Okay, well I was just wondering if you guys were in to join me and like.. some other guys and girls to get revenge on someone. They.. it's kind of a long story but if you join me now, you'll hear it all later." I say in between small pauses.

The one with the blue hair looks at the shorter girl and shrugs.

 "Sure! I'm Miranda by the way." She says.

"I'm Ross." I say as we shake hands and exchange friendly smiles. 

"I'm Lexi, nice to meet you Ross!" She says as we shake hands and exchange friendly smiles.

"Okay well, you two can go back to what you were doing. I'm really sorry if I interrupted anything, I just really needed two more girls for my 'squad" I laugh. 

"It wasn't a problem at all! Thanks to you, I might actually have friends now." Lexi says. 

I raise an eyebrow. 

"Wait you don't have friends?!"

She giggles. "Oh no, I do. Internet friends and some friends I don't really keep in contact with. I just meant like friends that I will actually interact with and that will interact with me." 

'Well that's a relief..' I think to myself. 'I would've gotten her and Laura together since I know my babe is really good a bonding with people. It's like her hobby, if you ask me.' 

Lexi giggles again. 

"What?" I ask and then realize that I was just thinking outloud. "Oh." I laugh. 

"Well, I have to go guys. I'll catch ya around, though, okay?" Miranda says.

"WAIT!" I stop her before she leaves. 

She gives me a confused look.

"We need to keep in contact! There's this new app called "Quif" and-" I get interrupted by Lexi.

"OH YEAH! I HAVE THAT APP!" She says.

"As so do I!" Miranda says.

'Wow this is easier than I thought.' I think.

"Great! Usernames?" I say as I pull out my phone.

We exchange users and go our own paths. 

I look down at my phone and look at the two victims. 

 - Harry

- Chelsea 

'Precious "Harry", you're next..' I smirk and walk back to the hospital where Laur is.

-to be continued....-

YAY I UPDATED FINALLY. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. LOL.  

I just wanted to thank all of you sweet followers who told me to take my time, because you have no idea how much it means to me to not get peer pressured. It's just horrible.. i've had problem with pressure since I was in 2nd grade. I get anxiety- that's a whole different story. But yeah.. 

Ily all stay cute and the next chapter will be soon! I promise I won't make you wait long. 

Hopefully after Chapter 39 the Chapters are back on track. Meaning, longer chapters and you know.. better writing and not shitty paragraphs and words.