Chapter 28.

RECAP OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER IN LAURA'S P.O.V.:

Well school's finally over. For a Monday, it wasn't that bad. The weather was great, not too hot but not too windy. People aren't as annoying as usual. Teachers were tired and didn't really give out much homework today. 

"Laura!" 

I hear someone yell my name.

I turn to see who it is. 

Well, I see a tall blonde with straight hair, waving at me. 

Riker.

"Riker? What are you doing here?" I ask in confusion.

 "I'm feeling the sibling love."

"Sibling love? Wait w-what's going on here?" I ask with a puzzled look.

 "Yeah. You're a sister.. in law to me. ANYWAY not what I came here for, I just came to ask you about Ross' behavior lately. Has he been acting rare? Or.. different?" He asks with his arms across his chest.

"Well Riker.. now that you ask, he has been acting different. Uh.. I might be the cause of it.. NOW i'm not one hundred percent sure but i'm just saying I might be the cause of his behavior.. ask him." I shrug.

"That's the problem.. he won't even talk to any of us. But, now that you said you might be the cause of his behavior, why do you think that? Or did anything happen that night of the sleepover?" 

I gulp loudly.

"Uh.. well.." I drift off.

"Here, let's go talk this over lunch. I'll pay. In-N-Out sound good?" He offers.

I nod. 

----------------------------

"So.. continue." He says as he takes a bite out of his burger. 

I takes a sip of my Sprite soda. "Well... we.. kissed."

He starts choking on his drink. "You did what?!"

"Was this the right thing to do?"

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea.." I say as I take another sip.

"No, it's just that.." He pauses.

He remains silent for a second causing my eyebrow to raise up.

"My brother likes you...." He says.

I widen my eyes

"What.."

---------------------------------------------

"Don't make me repeat it.." He facepalms.

I suddenly feel so many emotions rumble in my stomach.

I stay silent.

"Do you feel the same way as he does to you though?" He asks.

 "This is it. You can tell a real person instead of a journal about your feelings, or remain silent forever." 

"If I were to tell you the truth, would you promise me to keep it a secret just between you and I?" 

He smiles. "Of course." 

"I also have feelings for Ross. I'm just not sure if I want to date him yet.. not that it'll happen.. it's just.. i'm scared that i'll ruin our perfect friendship relationship we have now." I look up and see Riker gone. 

"Where the fuck did he go?" 

"WOOHOOO! LAURA LIKES ROSS BACK. LAURA LIKES ROSS BACK!" He chants around the restaurant.