fifteen. i'm never wrong

|i'm never wrong|
____________________________________

Third Person's P. O. V.

After dinner that was prepared by the girls and Jake (well actually, Jade and Leigh did most of the work because Jesy was busy flirting with Jake), the teens found themselves inside their rooms. Jade and Leigh-Anne had volunteered to stay back and help with the dishes so Jesy can spend more time with Jake and Jesy had sent them both glares when she read their thoughts on why they had actually volunteered.

"She's so into him," Leigh-Anne giggled once Jesy was out of sight. "She's not even trying to hide it."

"They'd be an adorable pair," Jade cooed, but her expression soon changed into one of slight sadness. "Sadly, she'll be leaving him tomorrow though."

Leigh-Anne was deep in thought. She didn't want her best friend to leave Jake, especially when there's a possibility that they might never meet again. She was so caught up in her sadness when an idea had struck her.

"He can follow us!" She exclaimed, startling Jade and making the girl almost drop the plates she was holding.

"Leigh I almost had a heart attack!" Jade said while setting the plates down before holding a hand to her heart. Surely, her heart was beating hard against her chest.

"Sorry..." Leigh-Anne mumbled. "Anyways, like I was saying, he can follow us. It's not like he has anything better to do here anyways."

Jade's face instantly lit up. "You're a genius, Leigh," She praised.

Leigh-Anne sassily flicked her hair. "I've been told."

Jade's smile suddenly faded as she realised something. "What will Dylan think about this?"

Leigh was still not used to anybody calling her master by his real name, but this was Jade and Jade was his family and families are exception. "He's a kind man. He took you and the rest of us in, I don't see any reason for him not to accept Jake," Leigh-Anne shrugged.

Jade smirked, knowing Leigh was true, and the girls laughed before they resumed cleaning the dishes, oblivious to the fact that Jesy had been listening in on their thoughts and Dylan had been eavesdropping on their conversation.

~

It was now in the middle of the night and also the time for the teens to go. They had been taking naps when Dylan woke them up and told them it's time to leave. Although met with complaints, Dylan had explained that he had a bad feeling about all of this and the sooner they find out what's wrong, the better. Dylan did feel bad though, because he did say they were to spend the night.

Dylan had also broke the news to Jake, and now he too had packed his bags and was walking alongside the teens. He had felt bad for not staying until his Master came back, but after two months, the thought of his Master returning was kinda hopeless and he had wanted to start a brand new chapter in his life.

Dylan had explained to them that their next stop would be at Cara's, the youngest girl out of all his siblings and was only three years older than Dylan.

The man had also said how the journey to her house would take about ten hours. Though it sounded long and scary, the teens had travelled eighteen hours to get to Michael's house just a day or two ago, so they bet they can handle it.

~

Hah. They were kidding themselves when they said they can handle it. As they were walking, Leigh-Anne had an unsettling feeling in her stomach and they had to stop a few times just to make sure she didn't throw up while walking.

The boys were starting to get irritated by her and the girls were getting really worried. As for Leigh-Anne, she kept hearing Perrie's voice everywhere and kept seeing Perrie's face, like Perrie was actually present. Jesy had read Leigh-Anne's messy thoughts and she was worried for her friend.

Back when they were in the city, Leigh-Anne had told them all about her blonde friend, and Jesy felt pure sympathy for the tan girl. No one deserves to be betrayed by the people they trust.

"Jesy..." Leigh-Anne squeaked. Jesy turned around to see Leigh-Anne as pale as a sheet, visibly shaking while her eyes were squeezed shut.

Jesy made her way to Leigh-Anne and started calming her down. The hazel-eyed girl hugged her friend and started rubbing circles behind her back, whispering sweet and soothing things.

Even though the boys were annoyed with her before, now they were all worried. Jade helped Jesy in calming Leigh-Anne down and Dylan just sighed. He hoped that he could get to the bottom of everything fast.

"Let's rest here," Dylan ordered. "We only have three more hours to go and nobody got any sleep yet."

Which was true. They had started their journey around midnight and they hadn't stopped at anywhere to take a rest. It's probably eight a.m. now, so obviously they would all be tired and drained.

~

Third Person's P. O. V.
Unknown Person

Eight a.m. in the morning while the teens were on their journey, the alarms of the Elite Magic Prison had sounded, signalling someone had either broke into or out of the prison.

Huntington was an old man, 65 years old to be exact. He was sitting in his cell, staring out at the hallways of the prison as he chanted a mantra under his breath. When he heard the alarm, he stopped the chanting and his hands clasped the prison bars, as if he was expecting that this day would come. He would finally be free.

He clenched and unclenched his fists. He can't wait to feel what it's like to use magic again. His magic was strong, and even when bounded in his cell that was supposed to cancel off any and all magic, he could still use a small portion of his magic. So really, he knew what was going on and he could still cast curses and bring nightmares upon the people he desired.

"Huntington!" A female voice shouted from afar, amongst other screaming from the other prisoners. "Your instincts were right. They're here!"

Huntington smirked evilly. "I'm never wrong." He had a vision that someone would come and free him, and he knew that they were coming soon.

Rushed footsteps were heard coming towards the old man's cell as his smirk only grew wider. The shouts and wails grew louder, each person behind the bars wanting to be free.

The footsteps stopped a few cells away from his, and he knew that they were freeing the woman who had kept him alive all this while, the woman he called his wife.

And he waited, for what seemed like two hours but was actually only two minutes, until the footsteps stopped in front of his cell.

He looked up and was shocked to see who it was.

"You didn't expect me to show up, didn't you, father?"
____________________________________

Fifteen! I'm sorry this was so short, but I didn't know how else to put it. :'(

Anyways, I have a new book called 'Secret Lovers' and it's my first time writing about homosexual love, so do check that book out.

Sooooo.... Who is Huntington? Who was the one who saved him? Why is he and his wife in prison?

Do comment, vote, and share!

Xoxo,
Myra