nine. totally not the time for jokes

|totally not the times for jokes|
____________________________________
Third Person's P. O. V.
With the other teens

While Cher and Jade had their chat, the other teens made themselves comfortable in the living room, switching the television on, but not paying attention to whatever that was playing on it anyways. They were all in deep thought, ignoring the fact that they didn't get any sleep the night before.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Niall broke the silence. He was sitting on the couch, his knees brought up to his chest as he leaned his head against it.

"Beats me." Zayn muttered from beside him. He was sitting cross legged and had rested his elbows on his legs.

"I don't get it." Leigh-Anne, who was plopped inside a beanbag, suddenly said. "Why does she get all the attention when it's only been a week since she's here?" Leigh-Anne's reaction startled everyone, except Harry, who kinda agreed with her.

"Are you jealous, Leigh?" Louis asked from beside Zayn on the couch.

"Me? Jealous?" Leigh-Anne scoffed. "Why would I be jealous of her?"

Liam, who was sprawled out on the floor, turned his head to look at Leigh-Anne. "Well she is telekinetic..." Liam mumbled.

"That doesn't mean I'm jealous!" Leigh-Anne said defensively.

"Yeah you totally aren't." Louis remarked sarcastically.

"She has a point though," Harry spoke, startling everyone including Leigh-Anne who was about to reach over and give a playful shove towards Louis. "I mean, she's only been here for a week, she must be someone very special if Master made us come all the way here to let her talk to Cher."

Louis snorted. "And yet she's the one who made you change into someone better. You're one to talk, Styles."

Harry just glared at Louis, but he knew it was true. Ever since Jade came, Harry wanted to become... better.

"Totally not the time for jokes, Lou." Jesy reprimanded.

Louis mumbled a sorry and all the teens were in deep thought again.

"It's almost like she's family..." Niall mumbled after a few moments, and when he did, it took only a few seconds before a sudden realisation dawned upon them -except Jesy, because Dylan had told her everything beforehand.

"Is everyone thinking the same as I am?" Louis piped up.

"Yes, you guys are thinking the exact same thing." Jesy confirmed from her position in a beanbag located beside Leigh-Anne. The teens put the pieces together and turned their heads towards Jesy, glaring accusingly.

"You knew about this all along, didn't you?" Harry sneered, eyes narrowing into slits.

"Um... I..." Jesy stuttered, not knowing how to explain the situation. Master had told her not to tell anyone and she didn't want to disobey him, but she knows her teammates would find out sooner or later. She didn't even listen to Cher's and Jade's thoughts while they were talking because Master had told her not to.

"Well?" Zayn pressed on, looking at Jesy, expecting an answer from the girl.

Jesy just stared at the ground, shifting awkwardly in the beanbag. Oh how she wished the beanbag could just gobble her up now.

However, Jesy was saved when Jade had walked into the living room, eyebrows knitted together, eyes focused on the floor and a scowl placed on her face -looking as confused as ever.