prologue

"Sir, we found Opalade," A man panted, stumbling into the office of the huge mansion.

"Prepare the people," A boy no older than eighteen spoke, his cold eyes staring into the man's. "Give me the location,"

The man visibly tensed and he had to swallow the huge lump in his throat before speaking.

"Uhm... There's a problem, s-sir," He muttered.

The boy raised an eyebrow as the man had took a pause to let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"It's with your father," The man said, looking down, afraid of the boy's reaction.

The boy, however, only let out a grunt of frustration before turning his chair to look out the window.

"Guess it's time for a family reunion," The boy said, his voice dangerously low.

The man inhaled a sharp breath and nodded, afraid of what the boy would do, even though the boy had only spoken.

"Y-yes, sir," The man stuttered before walking out the room and shutting the door behind him, letting out a sigh of relief once he was out.

There's no secret why the man was scared; the boy was capable of a lot of things, even at just seventeen.

But inside the room, the young boy was running his hands through his hair, thinking on what to do once he encounters his father.

"Why do I even try?" He sighed, as he laid his head on the huge desk before closing his eyes.
____________________________________

A/N :
Hey guys! This is my new story! I drew inspiration from the book "Runaways" from @lollypop_luke ! Go check the book out because it's really really amazing!

I do apologise for the cover, but trust me, I'll change it.

And I hope you like this new story of mine! Do vote and comment!