Epilogue

6 years later

Anna

I sighed as I cuddled closer to my mate and husband.

I heard him chuckle and I frowned, opening my eyes.

"What's so funny?" I asked, turning on my side so that we were face to face.

"I think we may have some intruders."

I turned around and heard tiny whisperes outside the door.

"Kids. Come in here please." I said, sitting up with a knowing look on my face.

A guilty looking Grayson walked through the door.

He was followed closely by his twin siblings, Alex and Allie.

"C'mere." Isaiash said, smiling at our kids.

They all giggled and ran over, jumping onto the bed with their father.

"Now, we've talked about this guys. You can't creep on mommy and daddy okay?"

Grayson, being the stubborn 6 year old he is, folded his arms and pouted. "We was not creeping daddy! We was trying to scare you! But you meanies heard us before we could." He stated, pouting even more.

Isaiah chuckled and scooped him into his lap. "Sorry bud, werewolf hearing makes it kinda hard for daddy not to hear you. But you'll get better at it one day." He encouraged with a smile.

"Now, what about you two?" I asked, looking at the 4 year old twins. They both had innocent looks on their faces but we both knew better.

So Isaiah grabbed Allie and I grabbed Alex and we started tickling them.

Their giggles made my heart swell with pride.

"We followed Grayson!" Allie shrieked through giggles and Isaiah stopped tickling her.

"See, good job girlie." He said, smiling as she hugged him.

"Now, LETS ALL GET DADDY!!"

"WHAT!? No don-"

He was cut off by us all tackling him and getting on top of him.

"You know what kids, I think daddy may be ticklish." I said smirking as his eyes grew wide and he shook his head.

"No, don't you-"

"Attack!" Grayson yelled, starting tickling his father's feet with no mercy.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Isaiah yelled.

One of the pack members opened the door and bowed before saying, "Alpha, I hate to interrupt but there is a rougue that has just entered the territory.

He got up, his face grim and hard as he pulled a light hoodie on. He kissed all three of the kids on the head and gave me a quick kiss. "Do not leave this room until I return." He said, sending all four of us a pointed stare.

As soon as he left, I sent Grayson to quickly run to his room and grab a couple toys for them to play with so they wouldn't die of bordom.

"Gaurd!" I yelled down the tall and a young Gaurd came running down the hall.

"Go with him to the toy room please? Just make sure he gets some toys for him and the twins and then come straight back."

He nodded and walked with Grayson.

I then picked up my phone and called my best friend.

"Hewwo!" A small voice answered.

I chuckled. "Hi Lucas! Can you put your mamma on the phone please?" I asked.

"Uhuh! Mommy, dis is for you!" I heard Lexie groan and scold her 3 year old as she took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lex. I need your help. Can you and Lucas come up to our room and you watch the kids for me. I think something is going down that I need to be present for." I said, already feeling anxious for some reason.

"On our way." She said happily.

With that, I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Isaiah, where are you?' I mind linked Isaiah, trying desperatly to find him.

'Why? Is everything alright?' He asked urgently.

'Tell me where you are' I pleaded.

'Prison celler. But please don't come down-'

I cut him off. I knew he'd tell me to stay away. But it wasn't going to happen.

I quickly found the old celler stair case and took them two at a time all the way down.

"Isaiah!" I yelled. For some reason felling angry.

"Here!" He yelled back from the left end.

I ran and when I got there, I almost cried.

There was someone sitting in cuffs on their hands and feet just as I'd expected.

But this someone, was a very small child.

A little girl that was maybe 6 years old.

"Anna-"

"Unshackle her!" I bellowed, my Luna voice booming out.

The guards jumped and looked between me and Isaiah.

"Are you deaf? Get those horrid things off her this INSTANT!" I growled.

And they listened, ignoring the fact that Isaiah seemed to be fuming.

"What are you-"

"Shut it!" I grolwed at him.

I thought I was angry before but now I was furious.

"Anna-"

"No!" I bellowed, glaring at him.

I walked into the cell and glared at all the gaurds.

"Get out." I said simply. Since they got out quickly, I guess I scared them a little, and I knew that later on I was going to feel very guilty about that.

Right now though, I was in Luna mode and nobody was gonna stop me.
"Hi sweetie. My name is Anna. And I promsie, those big bad people will not hurt you anymore." I promised.

She looked up at me with shining blue eyes with a mesmerizing golden circle around the pupil of her eye.

"Promise?" She said so softly, I almost missed it.

I nodded and smiled gently at her.

"I'm Amara." She whisprred, leaning over, thinking Isaiah wouldn't hear her.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!" I exclaimed as I smiled widely at her and she giggled.

"I smell something." She said, crinkling her nose. "It's really yummy!" She exclaimed.

I sniffed and froze.

"Isaiah.." I muttered, my eyes widening.

"Wha-"

"Mommy? Daddy?"

"Grayson?! What the hell are you doing here? " Isaiah asked, looking worried.

All of a sudden I saw Grayson eyes widen and his gaze shot to the small girl next to me.

A low growl rumbled in his chest and he came up to the bars or the cell.

"Mine."