Chapter 41

Anna

I was pissed at this point.

I got up to Jasper's door, absolutely steaming.

I knocked loud and hard, causing Damian to flinch by my side.

"Go wait in the car if you want." I gritted out.

"No way. You need backup." He said, putting a brave face on. I made myself a mental note to tell him how awesome he is later.

The door opened and a shirtless Jasper stepped out.

"Le- your not Lexie. Who are you?" He asked. Before he got an answer, I stormed inside.

"Woah! What the hell lady!" He yelled, looking shocked.

"Where's the bitch you cheated on her with!?" I yelled, smoke practically coming out my ears.

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"I'm talking about the girl laying in my bed crying over you!" I screamed, getting more and more angry.

He took a step towards me and I jumped. All of the bravery and anger left my body.

"You know where Lexi is?" He growled. His eyes were like fire.

"Tell me where she is." He growled. Taking another step towards me. I shrank back even further, my back touching the wall.

His eyes were pitch black, telling me that his wolf was in control. And with that being true, who knows what he would do to me.

"Stop." I heard a strong, steady voice say. Damian stepped in front of me, looking strong and sturdy.

"Back away from the Luna." He growled.

"No. Tell me where she is. I have to tell her what happened."

With that statement all my anger came rushing back in.

"What happened!?" I screamed, stepping around Damian.

"You were screwing around with another girl!"

"That was my sister! Her and her mate had a fight and she crashed here! Lexi came by at the wrong time! Now fucking tell me where she is!" He screamed, and his hand came up, before coming down hard on my cheek.

"Back. Away. From the Luna." A low, deep voice growled as I laid on the ground, clutching my face.

"Damian, go start your vehicle." The deep voice demanded. He nodded, glaring at Jasper harshly before leaving.

"Are you alright milady?"

I looked up to see the largest, most buff guy I've ever seen.

"Yes. I'm fine." I mumbled, a huge headache pulsing in my brain.

"Lets get you to Alpha Isaiah."

And then, I blacked out.