Chapter 1

Anna

"AMMA!" My little sister screamed as she ran into my room and jumped on the bed.

"Get uwp get uwp!!" She yelled. I laughed and sat up. She jumped off and ran downstairs to get herself breakfast.

"Ella don't even think about trying to eat candy for breakfast again! I will bust your butt if you do." I yelled after her. I heard her groan but she didn't protest.

'Thank god.' I thought. For a 5 year old in kindergarden, she is pretty independent. Just needs a little guidance here an there is all (note the sarcasm).

I locked the door to the bathroom behind me and sighed. I stood on the toilet and grabbed my blade from the top of the high cabinet and went to work on first my arm then my thighs. Then I decided to add a couple tiny ones on my stomach. I put it back satisfied and got dressed an attempted to tame my mane of hair.

I opened the door an jumped to see Ella standing there. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"What?" I asked, wincing as I realized I was busted.

"Wet me see." She demanded. I shook my head.

"Maybe after school baby. But hey, do you know what today is?" I asked her excitedly, knowing that this would distract her childish mind.

"No what is it." Her eyes were wide and curious.

"It is my day. I change today!!" I yelled. Ella gasped and hugged my leg.

"Can you take me to the woods to show me after you pick me up from school?!?" She screamed excitedly.

I chuckled and nodded. "Speaking of school, lets go. You gotta get on the bus." I said, whisking her outside.

"Anna?" Ella said, looking up at me.

"Yes baby?"

"How old are you now?" She asked me. I laughed.

"Honey it isn't my birthday. It is my wolves birthday. And I get to learn her name today too. But to answer your question, I'm 16 baby. Now get on the bus." I said, pushing her off. She hopped on the first stopped and turned enough to wave then disappeared. I smiled and shoved my hands deep in my over sized hoodie and made my way to school.

Isaiah

I woke up and smiled. I pulled on some clothes and jogged down the stairs of the pack house. The kitchen was packed and a mess like usual on school days and I smiled at my soon to be pack.

For a year now, I have been searching for my mate. Im 17 now. But I will find her.

"More A." My Bête Jordan said, clapping me on the back as he left the kitchen.

"Today the day champ?" My mom came up behind me and asked. Same question everyday for an entire year I closed my eyes and listens for my wolf, Hunter.

'Today is it. We finally will find our mate.'

My eyes popped open and I turned to my mom, a happy whine came from my chest.

"Mom, its today. It's REALLY today!" I yelped happily. She gave a cry in joy and hugged me tight.

"Then you had better get your ass to school!" She said, slapping my butt as I went to grab my backpack to leave.

"Bye Sweetheart. I wanna know all about her later!" She screamed right as I left.

I got to school and started looking around. I didn't feel a pull of any kind so I just kept moving.

'Hey, make sure you keep me posted if you find our little mate. I can already feel my need for her getting stronger' I told Hunter. He stayed silent but I knew that he was just as set as finding our little mate as I was.

|~|after school|~|

I have felt the pull on and off, but I can never pin point where its coming from. Suddenly, I felt eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned and from across the crowded hallway, my eyes locked on a pair or sad, dull emerald green eyes. She seemed to start trembling and I was confused. Suddenly, she turned and ran toward the door. Hunter howled for me to followed her, and I didn't need anything else. I did. I took off after her.

I got outside and cursed as I lost her. Then, I felt the pull an tingle in my chest as I saw a small frame that belonged to my little mate disappeared to the K-8 school next to our school. I was confused but followed. I kept my distance, just watching as she stopped outside the doors. Almost as soon as she did, a sea of small kids erupted from the doors. She seemed to be looking for something.

'Or someone.' As I thought that, I heard a delighted squeal and my mate bent down and a little girl with blonde bouncing curls jumped into my mates arms. I smiled to myself.

The smile disappeared when the little girl and my mate snuck behind the schools and ran into the forest there. I ran after them, not standing being that far from my beautiful mate.

When I reached them. My little mate was sitting the little girl on a low tree branch.

"Now Ella. I will probably yell since I've never done this before. Just, know that I promise I am okay. Now...here goes nothing."

It's her first transformation.

She closed her eyes and clenched her fists. She let out a screech in pain as the sound of bone snapping filled the air and she started morphing. She continued to scream in pain until in from of me stood a beautiful brown and black wolf. It was small just like my mates tiny human frame, but I knew it was her. I caught a glance her eyes. She is gorgeous. And she's mine.

I couldn't contain my wolf any longer. I morphed an stepped out of the shadows. My mate snapped around and froze when we came came face to face.

'Hello beautiful.' I mind linked with her. She seemed to start to shake. I was upset that I made her frightened. I sat down, then slowly rolled on my side, showing her that I wouldn't hurt her.

'I...it can't... It can't be with you!' She linked me, she was clearly shocked.

'Ive waited for you for a year. You are my mate.'

Before I could react, she grabbed the little girl, Ella I think, and put her on her back and ran off. She was fast, but I was faster. I kept my distance though, so she didn't know I followed her. I saw her come to a small piney house and sneak inside. I heard the cracking of bones and then my beautiful mate walked in front of a window.

She was so beautiful. She was mine. All mine