Chapter 46

Anna

I sighed happily as I hugged onto Isaiah tighter when I felt him move.

He chuckled, hugging me close.
"Babe, I have to go to work." He muttered into my ear, making me shudder.

"No." I mumbled.

He chuckled but non the less, got out of my grip and walked over to the dresser.

"Isaiah." I said, struggling to lift my balloon body off the bed.

"You know its only 4 weeks until the baby is due right?" I asked, going over to him.

He smiled and nodded, coming over and kissing me.

"Yes, I do indeed know that. And actually, its 3 weeks and 5 days." He corrected. I smiled and kissed him before he said goodbye and left.

I walked down to the kitchen after struggling to get into my marenity clothes that Isaiah's mother had help me pick out.

She always insists that I call her 'Mamma' because that what almost all of the pack members call her.

"Hello mamma!" I greeted cheerfully as I saw her making breakfast.

"Good morning Anna! Is the little one moving?" She asked, looking fondly down at my stomach. I nodded and grabbed her hand gently, placing it on my stomach so that she could feel Squirt, the baby's nickname, kicking around happily.

She smiled and giggled. "I'm so excited!" She squealed. She kept her hand there a little longer before going back to cooking.

I got up, suddenly in the mood for some milk when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ah!" I gasped, clutching my stomach.

Mamma turned but I smiled at her, pretending like I hadn't said anything. She smiled back and went back to cooking.

A few minuets later as I sat on the couch, it came again.

I stood up, deciding that I needed to consult Mamma on this matter when I felt wetness on my legs. I looked down and my eyes went wide.

"Mamma." I whispered. Fear was taking over me.

"Mamma! P..please help me!" I said, a little louder. She must have heard me with her werewolf hearing cause she came into the room smiling but it dropped the second she saw my face.

"What's wrong?!" She asked, coming to my side and I groaned in pain.

"Either I peed myself, or my water just broke."

"Oh dear, I believe that your in labor!!"