Chapter 36

Ella

I was scared. I don't know where I am. I don't know where my sissy is. I'm alone.

"Sissy!" I yelled again.

I heard a low, weird giggle.

"H-hello?" My voice was shaky.

"Hello." The voice said.

"I wanna go home!" I said, my lip starting to quiver.

"Yeah, well. Until your slut of a sister gets here, your not going anywhere brat."

"My sister is not a sl- whatever you called her. And I'm not a brat! I'm 6!" I yelled back, trying my best to be scary. This lady was calling my sister mean names, and that made me very mad.

"We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaiah

"Anna. Baby, You have to eat."

All I got was a firm shake of the head.

"We will find Ella. I promise." I said, for about the 1000th time since Ella went missing yesterday.

"She's only 6."

I was shocked, hence the fact the Anna hadn't spoken, eaten or slept since the phone call.

"I know Princess. I know."

I closed my eyes as I got a mind link

"Sir. We have found the Luna's sister. She is in the Blood Moon pack, on the territory border to ours. I'm an old abandoned human factory."

"Thank you soldier."

"I'll be back. I got called on official pack duties. I'll be back in about 2 hours. Try to sleep princess."

She just nodded and hid her tiny body under the comforter.

I headed down stairs, pulling my shirt of my head with ease as I got out side. I shifted and mind linked the soldiers to meet me.

'Yes sir'

I ran as fast as my wolf would carry me. I reached the building in about 10 minuets.

'Update' I demanded.

'We've located that Ella is in the basement. Only one other life form in the building.'

'Alright. We go in as human forms. Everyone shift, and stay on alert.'

A chorus of 'yes sirs' and 'yes Alpha's' filled my thoughts before we all shifted back and pulled on clothes.

"Alright men. Our first priority is to keep Ella safe. If you approach her and she's scared, tell her that your friends with Anna and that your going to take her to her."

"Yes sir."

"Oh, and I want the bastard that is in the building alive, even if its just barley." I said, am evil grin on my face.

We all surrounded the house, moving silently. Then, on my signal, we attacked. We bursted in through every possible entrance on the main floor of the factory and started to spread out, guns held high.

"Hello boys. Where my Honey Bun?"

'Oh hell.'