Chapter 18

Anna

"Anna, baby is it really you?" He asked. He took a step forward, and I backed up. I felt Isaiah begins me and felt a little better.

A little.

"Anna-"

"SAVE IT! Stay away from me!" I whispered harshly, holding back the tear that were threatening to spill.

"I.. I can explai-"

"I don't want you to explain! I dont want to hear you speak at all! You left us with her! You left me and a helpless, defenseless baby in the hands of that hell of a woman!!! What kind of a FATHER" I screamed, my own voice surprising me. But that was not going to stop me.

"I didn't get a childhood, because of you! Because of you, I raised Ella, worked for mother, and delt with high school, which is bad enough! I had no one! All because of you! And wanna see the outcome!?" I screamed, moving away from Isaiah as the tears rolled down my face like waterfalls, my chest aching from betrayal and anger.

I ripped Isaiah's hoodie sleeves up on my arm and showed him my scars. "And that not even half!!" I screamed.

"Anna-" he started quietly, hurt clear in his eyes.

Good. I want him to feel like shit.

He came and tried to touch my arm. Before Isaiah could do anything, I slapped my father across the face.

Hard. And then, I ran from the room sobbing and shaking. I ran right out the front door and kept going until black spots clouded my vision and I hit the ground. Not seconds later, I sank into a beautiful blackness.