Chapter 38

Anna

"Ella!" I yelled. She ran too me and hugged me tight as I picked her up.

"I was so worried. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I asked, pulling away to look her over. Besides being dirty and tired, she looked alright.

"Alright miss, we must take we to the doctor and then she must get some rest." A woman said to me. After I was sure she was alright, I agreed and let them take her.

I headed upstairs to me and Isaiah's room to try to sleep.

I swear, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the bed dip and I sighed, breathing in Isaiah's wonderful scent as a strong arm wrapped around me an pulled me to their rock hard chest.

"Isaiah, you feel really hot, are you alright?" I asked, worried as I looked up at him groggily. He chuckled and nodded.

"Im fine love. Lets just sleep." He said. So I drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~~morning~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at what I saw.

Isaiah was facing me with his hair messed up and his face calm as he softly snored, obviously exhausted.

I gently put my hand on his but jumped at the burn of his skin.

I frowned and lightly touched his forehead with my wrist. I gasped, he felt 100 degrees.

"Isaiah's, your really hot!"

He moaned softly, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Thanks babe. Morning to you too."

I rolled my eyes. "I mean as in temperature. Don't move, I'll be right back." I said.

He was already snoring again so I knew he wasn't going anywhere.

I slipped one of his t-shirts on and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, searching for someone.

I saw Isaiah's mom and called to her.

"I need your help, something is very wrong with Isaiah and I don't know what!" I said, frantic with worry.

His mother's face went from worry to determination as seriousness.

"Alright, lets go dear."

'This is not happening'